I lost 70 pounds in 7 months (picture!)

Options
Hey my name is Tara and I started myfittness pal in July 2012! i have sucessfully lost 70 pounds! I am still going! I have about 40 more pounds to lose and i have no doubts with the help of myfittness pal that i will lose it! You all can do it you just have to look at it as a lifestyle change not a "diet!" :)

I am 5'8.
I started at 245 pounds and now weigh 175! My goal weight is 160 (for now) so I am only 15 pounds away!! can't wait to hit my goal!

Untitled-1.jpg

Replies

• BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!

BTW change the IMG on both ends to lowercase for the picture
  • tarajarosiewicz
    tarajarosiewicz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    oh there we go! Thanks for your help!!
  • YankeeScrapperGirl
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I love your attitude :smile: Keep up the good work!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    :-)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow great job...you look amazing!! Keep up the good work!!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    fantastic job. All the hard work and committment has paid off. good luck on getting to your goal weight.
  • bethanderson72
    bethanderson72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nicely done.... I need to lose 63 pounds and after the first month I'm down 7 pounds. I already feel SO much better and find that I'm eager to exercise and always anxious to find creative ways to keep my calories in check. MFP has proven an awesome community for ideas, health information and motivation from others like yourself! Keep it up, girl..... You look fantastic!
  • VonTinka
    VonTinka Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome! :) 7 months is really quick too! :D
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Fabulous girl! I to hope to have before and after pics this year by xmas! You are an inpiration, thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • enigmachik
    Options
    Nice Job!! You look fantastic! I'm trying to figure out where you think you have 40 lbs left to lose!
  • tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look like a different person with the same bubbly personality. Great job. Your goal is about the same as mine. Thanks for posting!
  • tarajarosiewicz
    tarajarosiewicz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I weigh 175 so for my height (5'8) they say I should weight from 140-160 and I've always been fat so to get to the lowest of my height weight "requirements" would be an unbelieveable achievement for me!
  • sarasas
    Options
    Good for you! Congratulations!
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    thats AWESOME! good job girl and congrats on staying with it! i know how hard it is!! YAY!!!
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for sharing! With your great attitude I'm sure you'll be hitting your goal soon!!
  • robin949598
    robin949598 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I love you face in the progress pic.. you are like.. "ha ..now take that fat!"
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats.
  • jess0105
    jess0105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous, congrats :) and good luck with the rest of your journey! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!