Looking for friends around 5'0"

Options

Replies

• Hopingforchange
    Options
    I am 4'10!! I struggle with 20 pounds at the most. Clothes are so damn tight!!! I currently weigh about 135, my lowest was 117
  • Energiegal
    Energiegal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    totally agree - 5'2" - add me
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" even without shoes. I have a long way to go (thank you thyroid) but would like to be around 130 just to get out of the danger zone. I'll set a new goal once I get there.
  • Energiegal
    Options
    Good for you! Keep on!!
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    For once I feel tall - LOL - I'm 5'3"....feel free to add me too :)
  • Energiegal
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I've never been 'skinny' I always think I look short and dumpy. Trying to lose weight so I'm a size 12 a 10 would be even better! I carry weight around my bottom half which I think makes me look bigger :(
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I am just under at 4'11. I completely agree, I've lost 2lbs in the last 30 days but it looks like 10! Feel free to add me as I am always looking for ways to improve. :)
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'0! I have an open diary and log in everyday.. I have lost 24 so far and have about 5 more to go.. woo hoo!!
  • cerealaddict
    cerealaddict Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5 foot, always looking for new and inspirational friends. Feel free to add! :)
  • Danieboo757
    Options
    best thing to do is don't set a number on it bcuz ur rite a little weight looks extreme on us (I'm 5'0) not just with weight lost but weight gain. lose 5 looks like u lost 20 gain 5 and it looks like u gained 20. so I stopped trying to lose a number and focused on losing my gut toning my hips and thighs arms etc...I've been much more successfull that way! feel free to add!
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have been blessed with thick thighs and wide hips!! I work HARD to keep my body slimmed down!! Adding you now! :smile:
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello
    i am one of the vertically challenged at 4'11 and 3/4. Neve quite got to 5'0 :happy: Yes! 5 pounds looks like 20! drives me nuts. feel free to add me!
  • ruthwt
    ruthwt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and of course have the same problem...nice to see I'm not alone. I'm new to MFP and just bought a fitbit, so it's all very new to me...but I'm so excited to get started.
  • kosh02
    kosh02 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5' and always say if I was taller I would not be overweight lol. Nice to know there are others at the same height out there and together we can fight this battle.:smooched:
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    5ft 1 and a half here currently around 140 need to be more around 120 mark.

Like a lot of us I have more than my fair share in the chest and behind dept and am sure I would have a stunning figure if someone stretched my legs by about 8 inches :bigsmile:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0"...I know how you feel! Feel free to add me!
  • DCaffrey
    DCaffrey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 1/2, please feels free to add me :)
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    5 ft tall!! Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • Tia149
    Options
    I am 5'2" and feeling a little overwhelmed. I had a Bio-Metric screening done at work 2 weeks ago and have been told I should weigh around 114, I now weigh 146 and feel quit overwhelmed. My original goal was 125 so that is what I am shooting for and if I make it to 144 well then YEA!!! I guess...:drinker:
  • MissMay87
    Options
    <--- Just under 5'0. Would love some short girl support! :)