Replies

• Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation.
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Completely awesome!! You look like a million bucks and I bet you feel better than ever!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing! Congrats!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is terrific - well done!
  • demogal
    Options
    Congrats! As everyone on here already knows it takes a lot of determination and perseverance to see the results you see. Thanks for being such a great inspiration for all of us.
  • caramel1920
    Options
    You rock! We're the same height, thanks for the motivation!!! Keep on rockin!:flowerforyou:
  • tarajarosiewicz
    tarajarosiewicz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i honestly did not work out at all besides chasing after my 4 kids and my 20+ daycare kids! I started running at the end of the summer but it wasn't enough to see results because then it snowed! I plan to start going to the gym next month to start toning my body! :)
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i honestly did not work out at all besides chasing after my 4 kids and my 20+ daycare kids! I started running at the end of the summer but it wasn't enough to see results because then it snowed! I plan to start going to the gym next month to start toning my body! :)
    Wow!!! I am completely inspired and motivated!
  • August_H
    August_H Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats, you look great! :-)
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • KinuelA
    Options
    Well done!! U look great! Please do not follow what is said about body weight & height ratio..BMI, my skinny sister's BMI results said she is obese & she weighs 50kg (110lb). I would say just drop to the weight which u feel good on & which is healthy.
  • daborn526
    Options
    I love reading success stories... keeps my motivation up and spirits! Great job!
  • tarajarosiewicz
    tarajarosiewicz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've gotten that alot actually! I think that as i am losing weight i will see what is "too small." The 140 is just an idea. i'm really aiming for the 160 which i am so close to which I am so excited about!! I will post a picture when i get there! :)
  • meluvmcd
    meluvmcd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Angel,I I had to reply bc our weights are so similar.I am 24 and 5' 10 1/2. and I started at 247 pounds. I am at 170 now and my goal is also 160. You are the first person I have seen so close to my weight loss. Congratulations! Keep up the good work :)
  • Porschea26
    Options
    That is so amazing & 10 lbs a month! That is inspiring, so happy for you. Hope I can do the same one day, I had similar questions as the earlier post...what was your net calories/day & how much did you work out & no white carbs etc ? Would really appreciate the insight!! :)
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! You look amazing, great work!
  • vaceves
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • shrinkingsusie
    shrinkingsusie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!