• kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    4-5 days snowboarding about 3 hours
    3-4 days lifting 1-2 hours
  • jmyoung971
    jmyoung971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do the elliptical 5 to 6 days a week for 65 minutes. Once I lose a little bit more I will add strength training to it. I am losing 1 to 2 pounds a week doing this.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Right now I do 1 hour for 4 days/week.
    Sundays, 30 minutes lifting/30 minutes cardio.
    Tuesday, 1 hour lifting/core with trainer.
    Thursday or Friday, 30 minutes lifting/30 minutes cardio.
    Saturday, 1 hour cardio.
  • carlwhitley
    Options
    Monday: gym ~1 hour (weights)
    Tuesday: gym ~1 hour (weights)
    Wednesday: rugby training ~2 hours (lots of running)
    Thursday: rest day
    Friday: gym ~1 hour (weights), badminton 1 hour
    Saturday: rugby ~80 minute game, half an hour warm up
    Sunday: boxing circuits class ~1 hour
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I aim for 5 times a week 1-1.5 hrs per day :)
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    6-7 days a week
    2-3 hours a day

But, i'm single and have no kids so it's easier for me.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 2 hrs to nothing, depends on the demands of the day
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    7 days a week, weights 3 times a week and cardio every day apart from lifting days, cardio normally around 30 mins
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I started at twice a week, an hour each time. Now I aim for 3 times a week. I usually do 45-90 minutes. I just do cardio at the minute but as I get better at that I aim to do more strength training/weights and I plan to do 4 days a week.

I would like to do more but I spend my weekends at my boyfriends house, in another town which I don't think has a gym (and I don't want to pay for 2 memberships anyway), although I do get SOME exercise on weekends as we have been renovating his house - the garden is next, and I intend to take up running as I get fitter so I can do that Fri/Sat/Sun when I can't get to my gym.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    6 days a week, minimum 30mins :smile:
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Tue, Thu, Sat - yoga for 20-30 mins and then barbell lifting
    Mon, Wed, Fri - light cardio for 30 or so minutes (Kinect Fitness Evolved which keeps me both moving and interested)
    Sun - No formal exercise but that's usually when we do our grocery shopping and whatnot, so I walk a bunch.

Seems to work for me. I look forward to exercising every day now, which is new for me. I guess I just had to find something that was actually fun to do. :smile:

I do all my workouts at home. No gym membership.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    It really depends.

I just finished Insanity on Tuesday and so far this week I have run on the treadmill twice for about an hour in addition to my two Insanity workouts.

When I go to the gym I typically workout for an hour and a half to two hours. My gym workouts consist of 30 min cardio and weights every day. I work one muscle group a day and do legs and abs every other day. I was working out 5 days a week but I'm now used to 6 days and plan on doing the 5 days of cardio/weights and then one day of just cardio probably for an hour.
  • imtrinat
    imtrinat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Aww! I thought I was doing good with my little ole 3-4 days a week for an hour. You all look amazing! I guess I need to up my game if Im ever going to get to that level.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Usually 45 mins or an hour. About 4 times a week. 5 if I can fit it in.

But I do group classes (spinning, bodypump) so I'd say I make those 45 minutes sessions really COUNT!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    4x/week strength training for 45-75 mins depending on which day (this also includes some mobility work)
    0-2x/week cadio/conditioning, 15-30 minutes
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    6 days -40 minutes cardio and 35 minutes weights.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Aww! I thought I was doing good with my little ole 3-4 days a week for an hour. You all look amazing! I guess I need to up my game if Im ever going to get to that level.

You ARE doing good with your workouts!! If it's working for you then do it. That's really all that matters.

As stupid as it sounds I like working out. When I get into a groove I don't like to stop. I was doing Insanity and that forced me to workout every day even if I didn't want to and I got used to it so I plan on keeping up with my 6 days a week (notice I said "plan" LOL!)

Seriously if what you're doing works for you and fits into your schedule then keep doing it. It doesn't matter what everyone else does all that matters is what YOU do.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Sun Crosstrain for 1-2 hours
    Mon Run 4 miles 45 minutes
    Tues. Gym weight circuit and a 2 mile jog. 45 minutes
    Wed. Run 6 miles 60 minutes
    Thurs. Gym weight circuit and a 2 mile jog. 45 minutes
    Fri. Rest
    Saturday long run 10-15 miles. 2+ hours.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I try to go for 6x per week. 30-60 minutes depending on my energy level.

JM DVD's
    Just Dance 4
    ZUMBA on Wii
    Elliptical
    Running at the Park
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    not enough