Replies

• amaria25
    amaria25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. Add me.
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    5'1'' feel free to add. I always have the toughest time with my last 15- but I need to lose at least 25 at the moment. I'm tired of being 74 months pregnant???
  • sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    Options
    hi, know how you feel, being so short any extra weight does show on us guys. However, I have been logging on mfp religiously since 1st jan and going well so far, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • prettyblu
    Options
    -raises hand- Yep. 5'1 here. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • vaceves
    Options
    I am 5'2".

Feel free to add me.
  • queenbekks
    queenbekks Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm 5'0 and very small-boned. Its definitely hard to cut enough calories and still get enough nutrients, and not be starving! I've only lost one pound since joining this site, but I've lost 70 lbs overall, so I have plenty of info that might be helpful :)
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11 3/4 in aka 5ft. lol.
    always great to find others like me. friends unite!
  • CortneyH1004
    CortneyH1004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 also and find that just a couple pounds is very obviously too. Sounds like you are in the same boat as I am. I started 3 weekds ago at 151 and now down to 144. My goal is 120 and to also run a 5K on May 11th. I've never been a runner, so I'm do the couch to 5K and so far, so good. :happy:
  • nancyweNW51
    Options
    I'm Nancy in Washington and I'm barely 5'1" and yes, keeping weight off on a smaller frame is a challenge.
  • mrsdean87
    mrsdean87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im 5 ft 1 feel free 2 add me any of u shorties :) lol x
  • jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I AM SHORT TOOOOOO!! 5ft 1" to be exact, it would be so great to be in proportion for a change...
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    feel free to add me im 5'1"
  • GracesEternalDawn
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (:
  • UphillBattle22
    Options
    I'm 5'2" please feel free to add me :)
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    Options
    5'2 shorty here! Feel free to add me! :)
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Five foot one inch here (was 5 foot two, eyes of blue...) That is an old old song so you probably don't get the joke. ("Could she, could she, could she coo" is the next line). Anyway, I have a German peasant build, very large bones and muscular which does hide some pounds, but at the same time I will never look tiny or petite, just look healthy. I used to have small girls, so I never HAD to wear a bra, and it was the hippy era so I didn't, but now, even though my girls are shrinking, I am going to be stuck wearing icky bras forever since I got so big. Oh, and I have lost 44 pounds so far!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I've never been 'skinny' I always think I look short and dumpy. Trying to lose weight so I'm a size 12 a 10 would be even better! I carry weight around my bottom half which I think makes me look bigger :(
    Yep, my Dad would call me short and dumpy, he had a mean streak. I will add you, thanks. I am 5 ft 3
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'! I'm really needing to get my rear in gear, feel free to add me!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Oh yes and I wanted to wear those tall boots but look better in shorter ones because the shorter ones make my legs look longer. Oh well cant have everything, I am glad to be losing weight, we are the small girls not the big girls anyway. Look at the glass half full.
  • hildaosalas
    Options
    i am 5"2 and just started, feel free to add me too. yes i agree gaining 1 pound for me is like 5 in someone taller.