If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?

Options
13»

Replies

• TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I would be my Infiniti M Sport..... reliable, comfortable and fun to drive.

p232608631-4.jpg

p671222823-4.jpg

My wife would be her Audi A4 Cabrio...cute & free-spirited

p570390245-4.jpg3

p630590195-4.jpg
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    a volkswagen with mod flowers on it--
    I'm a hippy at heart.
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    zen before you go to Mexico you meant to say...and then I'll go get my girl Ali...right?!

absolutelt Ali...anypne else?
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Guess I AM hippie! But, not forever! :)
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1969 Chevy Camaro RS/SS or Z-28, yellow with Black Racing Stripes. Definetly a classic with a very young heart. My dream car!!!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    While bikes are being mensioned, i like and am thinking of getting a Yamaha R1

08r1_black.jpg

38.gif
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    I would have to say a good old fashioned HUMMER...

Bcuz I will get to my destination no matter what, get in my way and I will have to run you over to get there. Just as in life, stand in my way and I will have to go over you to achieve my goals.

I would give anything to own one, may never get to drive with the gas prices going up, but I would still own it.

:laugh:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Hmmm Jeep Wrangler ........ dunno why I've always loved em , always wanted one and when I win the lotto I'll hire a bus for the kids and get myself a wrangler :bigsmile:

Me too!!! A red one! With the top down, cruisin around in the summer! I dont have any kids though...so it's perfect for me!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    the fun and adventourous me says 1976 stingray corvette(convertable) but the every day typical me says:
    2001 4x4 dodge dakota with a V8 its the vehicle I drive and it suits me. Its rugged strong sleek powerful and its never ever broken down(I have a wicked immune system) so that works
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Id be the vehicle I currently drive
    2001 4x4 V8 Dodge dakota
    Its rugged strong powerful efficient and has never broken down(like I rarely get sick) Id pick a more feminine color tho(shes silver)
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I am like my Taurus. Family oriented. Dependable with a rear spoiler to pretend that I am something sexy when I am not.

Hey thats what I have! A Ford Taurus wagon... I love my baby wagon! It rules! High five!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    '72 Nova Super-charged, B & M Blower, 650 HP, tubbed & narrowed-SWEET ride!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Lots of horse power.

crappycar.jpg
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    I love a classic

I would go ford Thunderbird in that robins egg blue

HOT
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Interesting replies everyone! I see a few muscle car nuts like me....I thought I was the only one here:smile: