Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's one thing you're doing TODAY you're proud of?

Replies

• melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Going into work on my day off as an extra shift ;)
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Second fast day and I didnt think I could go more than 3 hours without food :blushing:

Way to go! Fasts are hard
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Going into work on my day off as an extra shift ;)

Yep, I'm pretty awesome.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    I walked 40 minutes this morning when all I wanted to do was rollover and go back to bed.
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Not giving up in spite of receiving potentially discouraging news yesterday.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Loving and being faithful to my family.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 272 Member
    I've been working toward it for a while, and got close several times and only missed it by 2 tenths of a second last time I tried it, but today I finally broke 1 minute 30 seconds for 500m on the rowing machine with a time of 1:28.3. The first time I got on a rower nearly a year ago, when I had only just joined the gym and was at my heaviest it took me several minutes to get to 500m and I actually wanted to vomit at the end and needed help getting my feet out the straps and getting off it. I am proud of achieving that today.
  • I am proud that I have updated my contact information and reaffirmed my desire to be a possible bone marrow match on bethematch.org.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    I did over 30 minutes of strenght training this morning even when I didn't feel like it. I pushed myself and now I'm proud!
  • I am proud that I got up when my alarm went off this morning extra early so I could go to a spinning class. I was *this* close to turning it off and skipping the class, but I feel so much better for having gone!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    going to taekwondo tonight even though id rather sit in my butt
  • dazza_098
    dazza_098 Posts: 78 Member
    ate about 400 cals and burnt about 550 jaming with my band and afterwards i was overboard hungry and got offered free take away food from my band manager and said no to it then came home and made lean steak and veggies :) i could have had what ever i wanted for free but resisted even though i was at the time in -150 net calories
  • jwpe
    jwpe Posts: 77 Member
    Starting a Strength and Stretch class today with my daughter.....45 minutes boot camp then 30 min yoga.
  • I decided to go for 45 minutes today on my EFX at a constant rate with 10 resistance and 12 incline! Burned 633 calories! Now I'm DEFINITELY proud of that :)
  • Eating more protein than yesterday
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    I am now curling 100 lbs
  • Doing 1 hr of Tae-Bo today, depsite not having slept for 24 hrs - long shift today - but can't wait to work out! Thanks for the motivation guys, this site is awesome!
  • That's amazing! :smile:
  • Told a few coworkers about MFP and actually helped one open an account :-)
  • kaeganc
    kaeganc Posts: 11 Member
    I absolutely LOVE bread, but I tried a hamburger in a lettuce wrap today to save on calories and it was pretty good. Yay for trying new things to be healthy!