When I grow up, be on TV
    People know me, be on magazines
    When I grow up, fresh and clean
    Number one chick when I step out on the scene

anyone else remember that song? :bigsmile:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I either wanted to be a lawyer or a singer, I ended up going to school for Graphic Design and have an associate degree in that but I mostly do fine artwork to sell now. Too hard to find the jobs in that where I live that really pay more than minimum or have enough hrs. So do more fine art work to sell. Still do sing sometimes at church and community events but not professionally. Still interested somewhat in law but too many yrs of school for me.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hang out on MFP all day
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hang out on MFP all day
    would bang all day
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be an elementary school teacher.
    Now I'm grown and I still do! I'm doing my student teaching now :) I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hang out on MFP all day
    would bang all day

And twice on sunday
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    A writer. And I am a writer and have been one since I could put pencil to paper. Unfortunately I'm not a writer who is getting paid to write. Not yet. Someday, maybe.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hang out on MFP all day
    would bang all day

And twice on sunday
    sex slave
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a vet. I remember playing vet with my dog all the time. I did go to school for it but it turned out I didn't have the heart to do a lot of the negative sides of the job. I took a different route and became a dog groomer. Next best thing! :)
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hang out on MFP all day
    would bang all day

And twice on sunday
    sex slave
    lol, thats more of a now more than a when you grow up........ just sayin
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Right now, When I grow up I wanna be a little kid :)

When I was a kid I always wanted to be either a vet or a marine biologist.
    Changed my mind on the vet when I decided I wanted to work with healthy animals instead of sick ones
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Never really changed my mind. I always wanted to be a doctor since I was like 3 years old
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a mom but my teacher told me that wasn't a real job so I went with being a writer. I got my degree in Professional Writing and am currently working in a warehouse trying to get by. *sigh* This is depressing.

huh? can call your old teacher and tell her this mom said I think considering all the farting in kids faces, innapropriate pasts, texting, sexting, photo messaging, sloppy facebooking, and general complaining teachers are getting away with... I think THAT's hardly a real job anymore?

Why don't you try being a mom now that there are no snarky teachers in your life to hold you back and fill your head with mean labels and weird guidelines.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    A psycic.

A what? ;)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2mmmwhONfmdk7Omg624kzRJWvcfn1Qyr2yoK4BOBQITP1If2L
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMghh2O9sDTVw4UBdpi1_tAr0YgDDqNcWNzvgFWHAGpY566mgASQ duh wheird, you don't get anything ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I wanted to be an elementary school teacher.
    Now I'm grown and I still do! I'm doing my student teaching now :) I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.

good. enthusiasm and commitment. that's what we need in teachers nowadays. other whiners and farters please step aside for this young lady!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I wanted to be a mom but my teacher told me that wasn't a real job so I went with being a writer. I got my degree in Professional Writing and am currently working in a warehouse trying to get by. *sigh* This is depressing.

huh? can call your old teacher and tell her this mom said I think considering all the farting in kids faces, innapropriate pasts, texting, sexting, photo messaging, sloppy facebooking, and general complaining teachers are getting away with... I think THAT's hardly a real job anymore?

Why don't you try being a mom now that there are no snarky teachers in your life to hold you back and fill your head with mean labels and weird guidelines.

I never wanted to be a teacher, since my dad is one and I am pretty sure I would get fired within the first year.

I still want to be a mom and I hope I'm good at it as I don't know what I would do if I failed at both of my major goals in life.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Be happily married..................
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be President or a veterinarian.

Yup.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I wanted to work at McDonald's so I could eat French fries all day. Still hoping to own my own FF company one day lol I just won't be eating them as much as my child self would want to.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    figure out the science to transporting. Sometimes your desired destination is WAY TO FAR!