alternative to Nutella? need spreading recs

Options
2»

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!!

Nutella is something I love but calories are so high for so little nutritional value, so I'll have to check out some of the alternatives you guys posted.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    biscoff.jpg
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, great suggestions! I feel bad eating Nutella every single day although it does fit into my daily calorie allowance. I'm trying to get ripped and I'm afraid all that sugar will hinder my progress.. but if I could still eat it and gain nice muscles I'd love that!

I say enjoy it. :) As long as the rest of your day includes enough protein and fresh produce to fuel your body, then a piece of Nutella toast won't do anything. I PROMISE you'll be happier with that than any of these suggestions.

I absolutely agree with this. And for 99% of the foods I love, I do exactly this - fit it to my goals and have at it. But Nutella is something that I personally cannot eat in moderation. I'd have it on Amazon subscribe and save, delivering 3 jars a day, and the next thing you know....

CARTMAN-BEEFCAKE.jpg
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I agree with others, continue to eat the nutella you enjoy. I will add this--try to find ITALIAN nutella, in the glass jar. Not sure where you live, but here in NYC, most grocery stores carry the kind in a plastic jar, but most of the Italian markets sell it in a glass jar that's made in Italy. It tasted better and has less crap in it (no partically hydro oil, etc, so it's a bit "cleaner")

Enjoy :-)
  • honeyandmilk
    honeyandmilk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I agree with others, continue to eat the nutella you enjoy. I will add this--try to find ITALIAN nutella, in the glass jar. Not sure where you live, but here in NYC, most grocery stores carry the kind in a plastic jar, but most of the Italian markets sell it in a glass jar that's made in Italy. It tasted better and has less crap in it (no partically hydro oil, etc, so it's a bit "cleaner")

Enjoy :-)

I agree - they also sell a chocolate/vanilla combination that is AMAZING. It's called Nutkao.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    There is no substitute for Nutella! Yum! :P

Maybe it's the bread, and not the Nutella, just eat it from the jar! :)