Over 40, hopefully not too late!

Options

Replies

• sabgirls5
    Options
    It's never to late....41 over here and feeling awesome :) Feel free to add me :) You can do this!!
  • elsiesnow
    elsiesnow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and returning to college to study nursing, surrounded by young fit people. That's an inspiration if I ever needed one! You can do it! It's never never too late! I never thought I would be back in school in a million years, but I'm loving it and the new direction my life is taking. It's never too late to carve out a new look, a new life path, and create a new life journey for yourself.

Feel free to friend me for support and encouragement (and others on this thread are welcome too!).
  • Loveslupins
    Loveslupins Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and over 40 is definitely not too late!! I've seen so many over 40s looking fantastic, so I know it IS possible!
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • wannabefit1965
    Options
    I'm 47 and getting on the "band wagon" again. Sometimes all we can do is keep going. I would like to be part of your supportive group.
  • ssvierck1020
    Options
    Hi,
    I just turned 45. I went back to school in 2010 and I graduate this May 2013. Its an awesome thing your doing! Its never too late to learn something new or get into shape. I recently quit smoking and I have 30 lbs. to lose. I am scared to death of gaining more weight now that I am not smoking, so I just joined this site to help me keep track of my calories and hopefully lose the 30 lbs. I have put on.
    Susan
  • chickie1970
    Options
    i just joined today and i will be 43 tomorrow....im looking for some support as well.
  • gritsinct
    gritsinct Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 46 and am determined that it's not too late! I actually signed up on here last year but didn't do anything much with it - so I'm determined to get involved in the community this time and do this!

I was fit all of my life (including after 3 kids), until I hit my late 30s and some major stress. So after a decade of being really overweight and having no clue how to "diet", it's time to stop making excuses and learn! Anyone interested please add me!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and working on being the best shape of my life. Its a process for sure! I'm glad we're all here together. Too many sit back and say "I'm 40, I'm 50, I'm 60, you're going to get fat" ummm NOOO we do NOT have to be !

Lets do this!!!!!

Add me if you'd like!
  • cindylushu
    Options
    Soon to be 48...and in the best shape of my life! I only started paying attention to fitness and nutrition 2 years ago. It's never too late!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am also 42 and decided to get back in shape. I have been doing MFP for just about a year (end of March). It took a bit longer now that i am older, but so worth it! You can do it no problem!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am a 45 mother of two. Feel free to add me. I welcome and accept all request. I do try and eat well and get my walking in a few times a week. I would love to follow you on your journey!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 54 and believe it's never too late to make improvements to oneself! (Sometimes it's just more of a challenge!)
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi there, i know what you feel like! nearly 43 and just joined. Also started Insanity, it's never too late!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I hope 40-something is not too late because I'm 59 and have at least 40 pounds to go.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am coming up on 42 next month, and I am so close, yet so far from where i want to be
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    46. its only too late, when it is too late.
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and ready to make changes. It does help to have people that are alike to motivate you. Count me in
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, and don't think it's too late! Feel free to add me.
  • eoakhome
    Options
    I started all over again yesterday, and are happy to be back :) You are more then welcome to add me as your friend !
    It's never to late :)
  • Oliver1967
    Oliver1967 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Its never to late. I just turned 46 Feb.5. Love this site. Alot of encourgement. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like.