Over 40, hopefully not too late!

Options
124»

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Never too late. I'll be 46 in April and look at me go :-) You're welcome to add me.
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Turned 47 this week and have lost 43#'s since joining MFP in October. It is never too late and so worth it. I can't convey how much better I feel physically and emotionally. Only wish I'd done it sooner. Add me, I'm on here regularly.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    as long as you're still breathing, it's never too late.

^This!!!
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 for a few more weeks. It's definitely not too late! I want to live the rest of my life in as healthy a way as I can.

Feel free to add me.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    43 -- need help. At times the self confidence gets beat up because weight loss results are not there.
    Yes, I need support.
  • lbmade2crave
    lbmade2crave Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    NEVER TOO LATE! I am 45 and began working on getting back on track to better health in October. Feel free to add me!
  • ajhumbird
    Options
    I am 43 and lost a lot of weight 5 years ago and it took a year and a half to put it all back on again. So here I am working at this and this time I am determined to keep it off. So NO you are not too late. Please add me if you want for support.
  • smaltowngurl
    Options
    I am only 28 but after three csections and a spinal tap i have back problems. When i threw out my back and gained my weght back last year i gave up. Now i am trying to stay focused and get back on track.
  • rav52
    rav52 Posts: 495
    Options
    Never to late. Im 43 with 2 teenage boys. Started on here last yr and lost 15 lbs. Got off track, so back on to lose 10 and get fit! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nothing is ever too late! Go for it, I hit 40 this year and am getting lighter and fitter all the time even though I keep getting told I'm past my prime. I certainly don't feel it!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i am over 40, and this is the best i have ever looked and felt, anyone can add me!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • zac6
    zac6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey you are young compared to me= Im 50 and just started in January. Slow but steady loss of 5lbs. Feels so good to know that i'm working out and its not too late to make great changes. Feel so much better about myself already. You can do it
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and just re-dedicated myself this week. Add me if you want!
  • cyyruss
    cyyruss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Its never to late!!! 42 here and I feel better now then I did in my early 30's.

Find something you like to do and burn calories doing it! Better still get friends to do it with you! Get excited your going to rock this!
  • smaltowngurl
    Options
    On the weeks ive dropped the most weight i worked out in the morning burning enough calories to cover roughly the amount of calories that would be in my biggest meal, then at lunch and dinner taking a short walk like around the block even if it is 5 or 10 minutes at a pace to make me breath heavy so my metabolism can be jumpstarted to burn the calories i just ate. I also stay as close as i can to my calorie goal. Those weeks i can lose over 5 pounds up towards 10.
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    43. I've just graduated as a qualified English teacher after giving my previous crappy career up at 39 and becoming a full-time student. That wasn't too late, and nor is this. Probably weighing in as low (and I'm as fit) as I have been for a good 10 years, and this is just the start.

Never. Too. Late --- what is your Attitude Age, inside?
  • mittencat77
    mittencat77 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, pretty motivated and consistent and looking for friends on MFP. Feel free to add me!