Sorry to the men on here...BUT

Options
I LOVE losing weight and all BUT...Why do I have to loose my B#%*&s! I want to keep them :cry:

Sorry I jsut had to vent a little...

Replies

• TexasLass
    TexasLass Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's no fun...my husband doesn't really appreciate it either.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous! Since the first of the year ive lost 35 and the wont get smaller!!! All o want is to buy a bra in a store!
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! I'm not happy about that either.. and neither is my honey:grumble:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I always trust God's judgement but I think it's unfair to. Of course I am a guy and would think that lol. But seriously, while almost all men love big breasst, you are our wives. We love you for who you are and think you are sexy whether the girls are a-cuppers or ds.
  • Bratkins
    Bratkins Posts: 47
    Options
    My problem is the other end. I have always liked having a bigger, rounder butt.
  • delilahthegoddess
    Options
    I always trust God's judgement but I think it's unfair to. Of course I am a guy and would think that lol. But seriously, while almost all men love big breasst, you are our wives. We love you for who you are and think you are sexy whether the girls are a-cuppers or ds.

AMEN!!!
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    the same thing happened to me but it was truely a blessing. i was considering surgery!
  • MommyNegray
    MommyNegray Posts: 10
    Options
    Same for me, but I'll tell ya I will take smaller boobs with a smaller belly anytime!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    This time around I really want to lose mine.....like maybe 2-3 cup sizes. usually I'm the same I wanna keep em, but after 2 kids I'm happy to see them go.....unfortunately I've lost 52lbs and those girls aren't budging! :(
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    If only that would happen to me... I gained three sizes since I started gaining weight so I am hoping they will shrink as I lose!
  • RhondaCrombie
    RhondaCrombie Posts: 292
    Options
    gah! I hear you! WHY are they always the first to go?? I have gone from a VERY full D cup to a full B. WAH!!!!! :sad:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    My problem is the other end. I have always liked having a bigger, rounder butt.

I'm with you, Girl!! I am a 42 DD but I have no @$$!! And I am not one of those people who loses it from their boobs....although I wish I could.....just a little!! :laugh:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    This time around I really want to lose mine.....like maybe 2-3 cup sizes. usually I'm the same I wanna keep em, but after 2 kids I'm happy to see them go.....unfortunately I've lost 52lbs and those girls aren't budging! :(

Me too :sad:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Well ladies, they are FAT after all! There is just no pleasing us, huh? "I wanna lose weight, but only where I wanna lose it!!" LOL!! :laugh:
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    UGH! If I could only loose in my thighs like I have my boobs. :explode:
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Well ladies, they are FAT after all! There is just no pleasing us, huh? "I wanna lose weight, but only where I wanna lose it!!" LOL!! :laugh:

LOL! NO kidding. Wish we could make a list of where we wanted it to leave us.
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey at 51 they are south anyway so no big deal here!! They get smaller and maybe by time im 60 i wont trip on them.. lol Love yourself for who you are and you are all great gals looking to better your life! I loved reading this message.. Thanks for the lau:laugh: ghs..
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I feel ya Akarns! They just get in the way when Im trying to excercise!
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain... I *always* lose from there first, and the last stuff to go is on my waist (which is the stuff I really want gone...). Vent away!
  • Briannah
    Briannah Posts: 50
    Options
    haha! Luckily i tend to lose weight from bottom up, first calves, thighs, bum, hips... so the chest seems the last area to see any change and if there is change it very minimal... I am a very top heavy girl!