Ranger seeks adventuring party...

Options
...decent will save vs. food an advantage.

Where are all the MFP gamers? There must be plenty of us here.

Replies

• Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Old school nintendo here so I have no clue what you are talking about but hi! :laugh: and there are some hard core gamers around, i've seen some posts from them.
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Former SWG player here (current Bring Back SWG seether)!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm talking *really* old school - tabletop gaming. I mostly play D&D/Pathfinder, but am hosting a Traveller session this week and will be running an obscure Dutch system next week.

But nice to meet you, Goldmoon!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I used to play PnP AD&D 1st and 2nd ed. I got tired of all the young punks coming along trying to make a name for themselves, so I put aside my d20...
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm talking *really* old school - tabletop gaming. I mostly play D&D/Pathfinder, but am hosting a Traveller session this week and will be running an obscure Dutch system next week.

But nice to meet you, Goldmoon!

I played D&D way back in the day along with Magic the Gathering. Now I am a hardcore World of Warcraft addict lol!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i play a half elf ranger/mystic guardian in a pathfinder game on Sundays. Game has been going on for 2 years now but before that I hadn't played since middle school.
  • Richie2shoes
    Options
    And you can't count yourself as an old school computer gamer unless you recognize this

" You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here."

:bigsmile:
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You better have rolled your saving throw - *squee* I am a child of 2 DM's, throw back from the"Tunnels & Trolls" time before DnD! I haven't played in years - local groups are few & far between since MORPG's hit the scene. Ah, those were the days....
  • Okapi42
    Options
    And you can't count yourself as an old school computer gamer unless you recognize this"

" You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Zork is slightly before my time - but I have LeChuck's theme as my ringtone!
    i play a half elf ranger/mystic guardian in a pathfinder game on Sundays. Game has been going on for 2 years now but before that I hadn't played since middle school.

Nice! I'm currently an elven paladin in the PFS games, but consider myself more of a halfling bard. (Though I'm taking levels in ranger IRL).
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    <-- gamer/nerd and proud - feel free to add

Man I miss the days of tabletop gaming!
  • Okapi42
    Options

Thanks, added.

Do you not have time to game, or can't you find a group?
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have been eaten by so many grues. :(

edit: The closest I come to gaming anymore is goofy FB games, but in the past I played a lot of Vampire: The Masquerade via MUSH. Never really could do tabletop-- I was always too self conscious about roleplaying in front of people who actually knew me.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    And you can't count yourself as an old school computer gamer unless you recognize this

:bigsmile:

Well, then I count. But I didn't really game much between back then and a couple of years ago. Now I like to sign up for beta testing. Yeah, I am a total cheapskate, but if the ffxiv 2.0 pans out, I will probably subscribe, unlike the last couple I tried out.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Dungeons and Dragons (3 and 3.5), Dark Heresy, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Magic the Gathering, Vampires: The Masquerade, Warhammer Fantasy...
  • corcor90
    Options
    << former hardcore addict of WoW. Currently am addicted to the original NES Final Fantasy, and the MMO Runes of Magic. Loved Magic the Gathering back in the day, along with Star Wars and Star Trek CCGs.

All around huge nerd. Feel free to friend =)
  • Richie2shoes
    Options

I miss it too! I tried to get in to a couple groups, but most of them were a little more hardcore than we used to play. A couple of us would link up online and play Neverwinter Nights once a week, but GameSpy stopped supporting that game for online play.
  • TraceyG1971
    Options
    I played Dark Age of Camelot for 6 years and just recently stopped playing. Most of my friends went onto other MMORPGs but I just can't bring myself to join them due to the fact it took up too much of my time. Once I start playing... I get REALLY involved and can sit there for hours. And since I am on MFP it means I am trying to get back into shape so I have to stay away...lol
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ::waves::

My biggest daily willpower fight is exercise vs sitting on my *kitten* playing my whatever my current RPG is (Dragon Age: Origins, at the moment).

I bought an elliptical machine that I'll be keeping in my garage, so I'll have a comfortable & convenient way to workout more frequently. Exercise DVDs just aren't my thing (but god knows I've tried, my DVD library speaks for itself).

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dungeons of Daggaroth - Radio Shack Color Computer circa 1984...oh what we considered to be good graphics back then.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Gamer here, always looking for more friends :)