Options

Replies

• sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Black lab.
  • Eifersucht
    Options
    We have a pair of Am Staff puppies that are three months old. Zeus and Zoey (I apologize if the picture is huge.)

b2b64594-ae43-4394-b8d9-ce2161676adc.jpg
  • janmarlee
    Options
    Great Pyrenees puppy and a Cavalier Spaniel puppy. One is white, the other black. One will be huge and the other tiny.
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    jack russell
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    3 beautiful saint bernards here! all my babies are rescued.. :heart: :heart:
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    None. But if i had one it'll have to be a Siberian husky :smile:
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    10 yrs old Wire Fox Terrier called Ulysse, and a maniacial 6 years old Jack Russell Terrorist called Trevor. I know. We didn't give him that name, it was on his papers when we acquired him through a rescue organisation.
  • billymcd
    billymcd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    2 Miniature Pinschers.... Sam & Ginger :-)
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A crazy 2 1/2 year old Golden Retriever
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    A cat, Doll Faced Persian but he barks...we haven't told him he's not a dog yet. He's only 1. :bigsmile:

Oh and he plays fetch with a ball....he brings it back and waits for you to throw it for him again, he also begs for treats.

i have a grey tabby with this affliction ~ he is 5 years old & still doesn't know he's not a dog. He also fetches, begs & gives kisses when you make smooching noises like calling a dog.

I love your ticker photo ~ I also have a Marine! Semper Fi!
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a Dachshund, Medium-sized mutt that looks part sheltie and our newest is a chihuahua-poodle! Love my dogs!!!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My family dog of 17 years passed away last night, but his name is Brownie and he's a mix of a wheaten terrior and border collie.
    IMAG2017_zpsbb22d6db.jpg

Sending you positive thoughts! It is hard to lose a pet!

:flowerforyou: So sorry to hear that....my thoughts are with you.
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    2 10 yr. old golden retrievers, a brother and sister, they are so much fun and keep me in shape walking them everyday. :happy:
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    I have a 9 week old puggat (half pug, half rat terrier) named Lilly
  • A Boxer/Lab mix and a Husky/Bassette mix (funky looking but cute!)
  • KasperNymand
    KasperNymand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Currently we have a black female Labrador Retriever (aka. Formel 1) called Freja.
    The first dog we had was actually a male from the same family of dogs called Loke, but unfortunately he got elbow dysplasia, and we had to put down the dog. :cry:

Luckily the same family got a new litter of puppies. So, now we do actually have Loke's lovely younger sister Freja. :smile:

I was so lucky to be able to see, and hold Freja the same day as she was born. So small and cute, before she even opened her eyes.
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    I have an evil chocolate beagle....
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a 105 lbs Lab/American Bulldog mix named Handsome. I have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He is the sweetest and smartest dog, loooves other dogs, cats and kids.

Baby Pic:
    http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q776/Leigh_Charping/Facebook/Handsome my baby 3/205636_10150550370780007_640459_n.jpg

1.5 Years old (only 70 lbs here, he is 2 now)
    http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q776/Leigh_Charping/Facebook/Handsome my baby 3/402976_10151283029930007_689759214_n.jpg
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A 17mth old Border Terrier (KC reg Red Grizzle) Called Dave, his ace, keeps me active, if we are not walking out & about he has me playing +++ in the house & garden chasing him in house up & down stairs, fetch, tug of war, his so much fun x
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a Frug !!!
    She is 1/2 French bulldog and 1/2 pug
    My little Izzabella is my world !!!!