shred results!!

Options
Start weight was 204.5, end weight 195.8, total loss= 8.7 pounds
I did not take other measurements but I did take pictures.

ba2c8d64-9e7c-4e2c-9e4f-edbe72826fd2.jpg
63943306-f124-41c5-a45c-934b2c260c46.jpg

5d99f447-ee20-4f9e-98af-f6b625393a85.jpg
ae372449-b1e4-4d3e-91f2-25f8e0638356.jpg

I did this everyday, and will be doing another round starting tomorrow. I am still looking for a different dvd to do, suggestions?.

Replies

• brittanycochran338
    Options
    those are awesome results!!! Im doing the shred now.. I got bored with it after 15 days and stopped for a week but started back up 2 days ago!!! Cant wait to see my results!
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Look at that! Wow, you look amazing. I have 11 more days of mine. Can't wait to see my before and after pictures. Great job though. You should be very proud.

As for other dvds to do, I'm going to do insanity after I'm done with this round. I figured now that I can do more cardio it might be good to push myself a bit more.
  • hearthyojoo
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!!
    I just started my shred yesterday, hopefully my results are just as good as yours. Congratulations!
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you should be so proud!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Superjob, indeed. Nice work.
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I'm starting it on Monday so you just have encouraged me even more! :) I will definitely have to take pictures & measurements!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job! I followed up the Shred with Ripped in 30 and loved my results!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I wish I could do the shred, but my doc advised me to not go at it that hard throughout the pregnancy. Darn it.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I didn't do 30 day shred but I did ripped in 30 and it was the only thing that gave me results doing it 30 mins a day every day.
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference!! I love Turbo Fire. I bought mine through my local classifieds for tons cheaper.
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Terrific! What a noticeable difference between Days 2 and 30. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    those are awesome results!!! Im doing the shred now.. I got bored with it after 15 days and stopped for a week but started back up 2 days ago!!! Cant wait to see my results!

Me too, but about to do my day 16 because I want to get it done!

Awesome results! I can't wait to see mine!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It looks like someone just completely cut your side gut off! Amazing results! I can't wait until I'm done with 30DS! :) I'm on day 15, only 15 more to go!
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    Wow incredible results! Did you change your diet as well or just stick with the routine? I have tried the 30 Day Shred several times and always end up bored with it. I did do Ripped in 30 though and stuck with it for the full 30 days. Didn't take any pics, but currently doing 6 week 6 pack 3 days a week. Fabulous job!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Your looking Fab. Try Ripped in 30 or Killer Buns and Thighs.
  • dino0726
    Options
    Hi - I've been off the band wagon for awhile, but now am looking for motivation to get back and stay put. Just wondering about this post - is this Jillian Michael's 30 day shred you are speaking of?
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! thats awesome!!!!
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Body Revolution, I recommend it if you like 30DS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!