anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options

Replies

• amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mine stayed the same, but I haven't lost much (that was never my goal). HOWEVER I would recommend, especially to those losing weight, that everyone remeasure themselves using this guide: http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/comments/rh26h/is_getting_fitted_for_a_bra_as_humiliating_as_it/c469bi0

Something like 80% of women are wearing a band that's too big and a cup that's too small. I used to wear a 36DD and now I wear a 32FF (UK). Give it a shot! Most stores use an outdated method of adding inches to the band, which is no longer necessary with the stretchy bands that bras today have.
  • feryflies
    feryflies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I lost almost 20 lbs about 3 years ago and people generally say women lose it there first but I kept mine!
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've had professional fittings done, started out at a 40 DD, lost almost 40 lbs and am now a 36DD. So not much change except more of a loss of back fat from exercising. I would love to have my chest go down more, I think smaller looks better in clothes!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger. Was a 14 d - dd and finished a 12 e-f. This time round i've lost 9.5 kg and they are still a 12-14 e-f.

I love my boobs :laugh:
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So far, mine seem to be staying around the same cup size...but dear goodness...they HURT!!!!! I've gone from a 38 DD, now a 32 CCC (yes, they make CCC).
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I was a 38 d at my biggest. I'm a 34 d now. I think slot of it would also depend on how low you take your body fat percentage. At 26% now, I still have plenty of boob. If I go down to the 20% I want it may be push up bras all the way.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Last time when I went from 120kg to 87kg I went from 18J/K to 16F. However I was 16F at 105kg too, so the last 20kg I lost nothing. Lets hope it stays the same this time - I'd love to stay D-F.
  • vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine were already small....now they are smaller.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    If you had larger boobs before you gained weight it's possible you'll keep them. If your boobs got bigger as a result of weight gain, it's highly unlikely they'll stick around. There's no way to control it- if there was, people would go on boob-bulks and boob-saving cuts instead of getting breast implants.
    Yep - this is what gives me my hope! When I was 13/14 I was only 5kg-10kg overweight and an E cup so I should be alright LOL
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Nope. Flatter than a 12 year old. Boy.
    But I still like'em!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yes.. a few years ago after having my 1st child, I lost them when trying to work out. I noticed a few years later when I lost weight from work, I actually kept my breasts and became a 36C.. I've lost an incredible amount of body fat in the last four months, got sized yesterday and I am still a 36C.

Love it
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    NO! I was a 42F I amnow a 36C. Poor babies.

I am loving being able to buy cutsie bras!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrunk a bit the last time I lost 15 pounds. There's not really much you can do about it.

The good news is that your boobs can look attractive at any size, if you have a properly fitted bra. If you've gained or lost significantly, a specialty bra store will be able to help you out.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    NO! I was a 42F I amnow a 36C. Poor babies.

I am loving being able to buy cutsie bras!

36C size is incredible to have for your current weight. I hope to still maintain mine as I get smaller :laugh:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Nope. Went from a C to a B. RIP boobs.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    No such luck.....shrinking as we speak!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Yes thankfully mine went away!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    This time next year I will be the proud owner of new boobies.... Mine have deflated a lot!!!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Yes thankfully mine went away!
    I'm trying to get down from a C cup to a minus-A. Anybody want mine? Free to a good home! Hell, free to a bad home! Who am I kidding... I'd leave'm at the curb if I could. :grumble:
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yep I was a 48DDD now im a 38DD i didnt really notice a change in them til the last 15lbs or so