anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options

Replies

• Peanutbutterx
    Options
    yes but mine are fake so i cheated :) lol
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    This is the last place i lose the weight from and i can't wait for them to go down a lot more lol
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some of them go away, but I'm not seeing any shrinking in my breast measurements, but I'm losing inches everywhere else. I was pretty large chested before gaining the weight so I'm probably stuck with them.
  • cerenia
    cerenia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've lost a stone so farm, and mine are still there :( I shouldn't sound like a grouch, but I would love to go back to a D/DD, currently a G, crossing fingers mine shrink soon
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I keep theirs in a jar next to my bed
  • savbentley
    Options
    My poor boobs died with my fat. I was a C, now I'm a pathetic excuse for an A. I'll buy new ones someday! :laugh:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Mine are still a D, although I started losing weight after having a baby, so they were bigger then anyway. A D (UK size) is what they've been for years. I haven't been properly measured though, and am just wearing old bras, and some are a bit loose. It might turn out that i'm a 32E rather than 34D.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The biggest mine have been (aust sizes) is 16 D when nursing. After was16C, so even in those conditions I am not a big girl there lol. I just bought some 14 B. If I stay there I will be very happy. I was a 14A pre age 21. That was smaller than I liked. My husband said they are smaller , but perkier because of the weight training. So better looking to him.
  • mrodrigue2013
    mrodrigue2013 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    All praise push up bras

Thank someone for little favors Lol

My bras are loose for sure, its time for a fitting ugh
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nope, 28 lbs down and already went from a D to C. When I'm 120-ish like I hope to reach I'll be an A cup again. I hate having a large chest anyway.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 13 pounds, but I've gone down a band size so from 40D to a 38D. I really wouldn't mind losing a bit in the cup size, although hubby would probably be crushed....lol, he's such a boob man!
  • bethcamp
    Options
    I've lost 14lbs and my boobs look bigger now just because I've lost weight from other parts, I think because I've done exercise and diet but with severe dieting you are more likely to lose your boobs
  • sdavis80
    Options
    Nope... went from a 46DD down to a 38C. Sorry!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I pray mine go back to a C. I'm a DD now.

This. I HOPE I lose mine. So far I'm not. :grumble:
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 36GG to a 34F. SO thankful. Love your little boobies! They look nicer in tops. ;)
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 23lbs and I've gone from a 38D to a 36C......I don't want them to shrink anymore but i think its inevitable. I was a 34b in senior school.
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    started a G cup. 62lbs later, still a G cup. bloody things won't go down!!!!!
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    so far, yes, ugh. I was a 38DD and now i have a 36 band and not sure cup size but it would be bigger (still wearing the 38DD because i can for now and don't have a ton of money to buy new stuff every time i go down a size.

remember ladies, cup size is based off the inches difference between band measurement and bust measurement. 1 inch = A cup 2 inch = B cup, etc. so if your band and cup size both keep going down your boobs are also getting smaller. so even though i now measure a 36 band my bust measures 42 which is now a 6 inch difference where before it was 38 and 43 (5 inch difference).

trust me, I look forward to them shrinking, I miss buying cute bras and not needing to sleep in a sports bra

your actually measuring incorrect, im also a 36 under 42 across and 40 over that makes me a 40b take a look
    on http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php i get measured each time i go bra shopping to make sure i get the right size :smile:
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Yup. Last time I lost serious amounts of weight I went up from a 34E to a 34F (not sure how I managed that). I'm staying approximately the same size so far this time but I think I might have to go down to a 32 band (32FF) soon.
    so far, yes, ugh. I was a 38DD and now i have a 36 band and not sure cup size but it would be bigger (still wearing the 38DD because i can for now and don't have a ton of money to buy new stuff every time i go down a size.

remember ladies, cup size is based off the inches difference between band measurement and bust measurement. 1 inch = A cup 2 inch = B cup, etc. so if your band and cup size both keep going down your boobs are also getting smaller. so even though i now measure a 36 band my bust measures 42 which is now a 6 inch difference where before it was 38 and 43 (5 inch difference).

trust me, I look forward to them shrinking, I miss buying cute bras and not needing to sleep in a sports bra

your actually measuring incorrect, im also a 36 under 42 across and 40 over that makes me a 40b take a look
    on http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php i get measured each time i go bra shopping to make sure i get the right size :smile:

That calculator is completely and utterly wrong. You do NOT add 4" to your underbust measurement any more. That came out telling me I'm a 38DD rather than a 34F and I know how a bra should fit.

ETA: Also, overbust measurement has NOTHING to do with bra sizing.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My cup size is always DD, no matter how much I weigh. I was. DD 61 lbs ago and still am today. I am about 10 lbs away form my lowest adult weight, at which point I was still a DD. I only wish I could drop a cup size or two!