132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• ereach4731
    ereach4731 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started November 28th of 2011, and today I was 201.8. So a year and 3 months or so. And I always like friends :D

Just curious how tall you are??? You look awesome and it's such an inspiration!!!!
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you have trulu inspired me, I love reading success stories, makes me think I can do this xx

Well done, you look fantastic!!! xxxx
  • JenniferSpindel
    JenniferSpindel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are GLOWING! Congratulations on your journey! AMAZING!
  • llEmJayll
    Options
    Lots of others have already said it, but it's worth repeating: you're an absolute inspiration! Amazing job!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    AmazIng job! Congrats. Watch out onderland...she is almost there! Congrats in advance on onderland and how far you have come. You look absolutely beautiful!!! :smile:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Like others said, the smaller you get the bigger your beautiful smile gets. Whatever you're doing you're doing well :smile:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    damn! you look so good..congratulations!!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4''. Although I think it looks like I have grown! ;)
  • supersal222
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You can see how much happier you are in your smile!! Keep up the good work!
  • Anamika703
    Anamika703 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    congrats! you are amazing n so beautiful!!!!! :drinker: (watery cheers)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! You have a beautiful smile as well
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Looking great, keep it up!
  • ndnyl
    ndnyl Posts: 96
    Options
    Wtf wow is not the word you will inspire millions great job bow to you
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person! Thank you for posting your pictures. I needed the motivation. You look great! :smile:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You have done a terrific job, and you look phenomenal (although you were very pretty at your heaviest too)
    Massive respect to you and good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Dreamermoth
    Dreamermoth Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for having the courage to post All the pictures. You are amazing and have given me motivation and more determination to continue through the tough times. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everybody for the kind words, they truly mean a lot.

I still have quite a bit to go, but I will agree, I have come along ways!!!!! :D THANKS again!

I tried to get pictures that were side by side of the underwear shots, but they didn't work :(
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job so far! Wishing you continued success :drinker:
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is clear from the pictures that you are over the moon, always smiling now and you have lots to smile about. You have clearly worked hard and it has paid off, congratulations on your loss!!
  • phillinnz
    phillinnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, and a lovely smile throughout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!