I challenge all of you

Options
12345679»

Replies

• clwilliams222
    Options
    i dont even have a scale in my home so i just really try to pay attention to the way that my clothes fit me to see if i'm making any progress. and i know after time pants can stretch when you start walking around in them so i like to put them on right out of the dryer to see if it gets any easier to put them on as time goes by hahaha:blushing: but thats my little thing since i dont have a scale...i get confused by them cause if i replace fat with muscle i might still weigh the same and maybe even a little more, right? anywho...i can do this challenge
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I finally used the scale:glasses: I lost 5.2 lbs and made my Thanksgiving goal. Now no scale till Dec 28:smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is tomorrow. I am so curious. I know I am smaller now, because I am on my last belt notch and soon I will need to buy a new one. After this I'll be weighing in once every 2 weeks, just because I will be at my goal soon, and want to get UP to my new goal after that which is, down to 195 then back up to 205 with muscle. I have a feeling I'll be weighing in at around 203 or 204. I was 213 or so when we started this a month ago.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    Go banks, aslavich, and Karen ! Nicely done!

:glasses:

cm
  • banks1850
    Options
    So my final tally is this.

I started in mid-September at about 223 lbs

I started this challenge at about 212 on Oct. 24th I think.

I am now at 203 lbs. Which is great. That means in
    just over 2 months I have lost 20 lbs AND I can now do 3 miles
    running and am in better health overall. I am exstatic about my
    progress and feel I have defeated the lure of the scale. I will
    continue to be vigilant about my obsessive personality but I feel
    like I have reached some important goals and can't wait till
    I can say I am in the 100's. Keep up the great work all!

:bigsmile:

-Steve
  • kjllose
    Options
    Congrats Banks it worked ! I'm glad you feel healthier. It's an amazing how different you can feel by dropping some weight. I got my get up and go back!
  • serenity1272
    Options
    Congrats Banks!!!! wooohoooo
    I got on the scale today and it has been one month to the day....I have lost 8 lbs!!!! Yipeeeeee
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing GREAT!

Congrats again everyone.
  • lmzz
    lmzz Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go Banks! You Rock!
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    congrats banks! way to go !

my big day is tomorrow and i can't wait to weigh!!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Way to go Banks!! You did awesome. What is your next challenge for us??
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    Ok people today i weighed in and im impressed with myself. My goal was to be at 170 but hey!, i weighed in at 167!!! Im so excited. So far from starting MFP i have lost 12 lbs!

We need to do this challenge again until christmas. My next weigh in will be in 3 weeks again. i want to be 160 by then. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

:drinker: Let's drink to weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i meant let's drink some tea to weight loss....lol
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good Job SUGARPLUM098!!! Keep it going!!!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    Options
    Way to go Sugarplum:bigsmile: I'm with you no scale till dec 28:flowerforyou:
  • MALU6886
    Options
    Never did it I am on my scale every day at least once and step down either like this :frown: or like that:bigsmile:
    i am in :drinker: let's see A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE MONTH gonna go by ....... eventually....... yeah I am in . gonna be fun....... :laugh:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Go for it guys. I am only doing 2 weeks because I have something I am working on and it requires me to check every couple of weeks but I'll do it for that long. :)

Way to go Sugar! Great job.
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    Thank you guys for the support and motivation:wink:

ok kjllose im in with you. no weighing until Dec 28th ( my weigh in was supposed to be on the 19th though), but i'm in with you.

i usually weigh in in wednesdays and i don't wanna break the trend so i might weigh on dec 19th or i might just go as far as Jan 3rd.

:drinker: (tea) to our journey of weight loss and a healthy lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dellanno31
    Options
    Great advice....Watch how your clotes fit, how may belt notches you have lost, how you feel, THEN weigh yourself.
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    are you guys still up to this cause im still going strong. No weighing until dec 19th for me!:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    Options
    I can't do it! I really have to weigh myself to keep going:grumble: I find if I don't weigh myself I don't feel accountable and I've now gained 2lbs after losing for so long. So it's goodby:sad: to this thread and back to posting my weight to feel accountable. :embarassed: See yall in another thread.~Karen