Anyone up for doing a Biggest Loser Challenge?

Options

Replies

• llWishfulShrinkingll
    Options
    I'm in! I love this Idea
  • daniellemann85
    daniellemann85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!

Height: 5'2
    SW: 204
    CW:196.2
    GW: 130
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love the idea, we have started one at work but it's a 'loosely' put together one so I could bring ideas into the other group while following this one would be great!

Interested!

SW 239.6
    CW 231.7
    GW 190 (for now)
  • kscalish
    Options
    I would also like to join
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    yes I would like to.
  • turbojam_rocks
    turbojam_rocks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too:smile:
  • BCCraftLady
    BCCraftLady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, count me in
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    I am in
  • mysilverrose
    Options
    Hi, is it too late to join?
    if not i'm in!
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im checking into skinnyo right now, I think I can make up to 8 teams but still checking. So far there are over 35 people with a few maybe (wanted info). This is going to rock! Not sure what to do with the pics yet... unless we want to have a photobucket site that is private and you have to have a code to see it? Im not familiar with alot fo the photo sharing sites.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if there's still room :smile:

5'3.5"
    164.7 (as of this morning)
    Whatever team still has room for more people :tongue:
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there is still room>???
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    If anyone would like to try to add themselves to one of the teams on skinnyo that Ive setup.. Here is the website. http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/view/512a61de115d2

Im hoping this works for us... its a pretty simple site to use once your logged in. You add yourself to one of the teams in the challenge. Then when you do your weekly 'chick-ins' it will calculate lbs lost and % lost. And we can track teams against each other. Since so many people were interested I made 8 teams but I think we should try to fill up the first 4 first then the others... if we dont come out with equal people on teams... some people may be shifted to another team to even them out.

I set the challenge to start tomorrow and run up to 8 weeks. If we dont want to do it this way... Im ok with that too! :-)
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    Great idea Geojeepgirl! I don't want the pics where everyone can see them though...are we talking stripped down to under wear?
    It's not too late too join...post your starting weight and color (divided into 4 groups of colors evenly).
    Just remember...this is a group effort and anyone can take control and set a daily challenge or anything they'd like to set up. Weigh-ins every monday...sound good?

Also, pink team's jnn0409 mentioned putting height as well...great idea..

210 lbs
    5'6"
    Red Team

I like Kettlebell work outs and will be doing a 35 min conditioning workout from virtual skogg today.
  • ACSL3
    Options
    Is there a way to change what team I'm on? It automatically added me to the Pink team, so it might just add people to the next team and keeping adding one person to each team to make them all even.
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    Interesting... I thought it would allow you to choose which team... But I can move you to any other color... just let me know. :-)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Could we maybe take a pic of our feet on the scales then just put it on skinnyo as our display?
  • ACSL3
    Options
    Interesting... I thought it would allow you to choose which team... But I can move you to any other color... just let me know. :-)

Can I be on the blue team please? Pink, while lovely, is just not my color :wink:
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    Looks like we just had more join up... and its putting people on teams automatically to even them out... either post here or pm me if you want to be moved and I will try to keep it fair. :-)
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    Could we maybe take a pic of our feet on the scales then just put it on skinnyo as our display?

I dont have a problem with that.... but disclaimer... this is a public challenge and even though you have to be a member of skinnyo to see the challenge.... any member of skinnyo can see your profile pic... not sure if that would make a difference to anyone.