What was your 1 month progress?

Options
I am trying to lose some weight and tone up for a trip one month from now.
I am 140 lbs, so not extremely heavy. I do not have huge, unachievable expectations for this month and I know that everyone is different!

I would love to see what progress you made in a month? PICTURES or links to your threads would be awesome if you have them!!
Otherwise, do you know the the inches and lbs lost?

Thanks!!

Replies

• ellgee119
    ellgee119 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    anyone!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Well I won't hit a month ON HERE til wednesday, but so far since I started MFP I've lost 6 pounds. Will probably update this post wednesday. (18 pounds total. I started on here when I hit a plateau).
  • A1CNobody
    Options
    I started at 151, and after one month, I lost about three pounds. It was slow to start because I was eating far too little!
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My actual one month will be on Wednesday, and so far I've lost 9.4 pounds and 5.5 inches off my body. Mentally I feel great and I'm starting to hear that my face looks thinner but I personally don't see or feel any physical changes. Maybe next month. :happy:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    doing 30 day shred and c25k starting feb 1
    jan3-feb22sd_zpsd91bb201.jpg
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have lost 7.5 roughly in the last 30 days. I have lost 19lbs in the last 60; also lost about 10 inches so far. I have quite a bit more than you to lose though.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You are welcome too check out my profile, I don't have the photos side by side tho.I started at 138 and im now 127. The pic of me with the hat on is now. The pic w/out was then. In one month I lost 9 pnds and 7 in. I did 30 day shred. Good luck
  • weatherlady
    Options
    I've lost about 9lbs and about 4 inches off my waist in about a month and a half. I'm in the process of getting pics together.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    doing 30 day shred and c25k starting feb 1
    jan3-feb22sd_zpsd91bb201.jpg
    Wow you can see the difference...great work!
  • justinegrey
    justinegrey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    my first month i lost about 10 pounds. I started at 171 lbs and am 5'4
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i lost around 8-10 lbs! there's a photo on my profile!
    unfortunately my weight loss is slowing down now :/ gah
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have lost about half a pound per week since I started, so my first 30 days was probably a 2 or 2.5 pound loss. I've lost 9 pounds in 21 weeks, so there were a few weeks around the holidays and my birthday that I didn't lose. I am 5'2".
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    No pics available. This is my first month. I take pics once a month and won't take again until March 1st. I have lost 10 lbs so far. My clothes are getting bigger. We had some snow the other day and I tried on my Columbia snow boots. They have been hard to zip this winter because my calves were bigger. I tried them on and they zipped up easily with room to spare. I was so happy. I still have 30 more lbs to go. This morning I weighed 155.
  • tommctech
    Options
    I started out a little over a month ago. I am a really big guy. I am 5'10 and started out around 357lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I am at 333. I really wish I took some shirt off before pictures, but I didn't have the foresight. Good luck!
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am actually 54 days in but, at my one-month measures, I had lost only 2 pounds but 11 inches over 7 markers. Now I have lost 5 or 6 pounds and am actually kinda looking forward to new measures later this week. I hate pics of myself so I foolishly took no before/start pics. I still have a looooong way to go; but progress is being made
  • Scott15Fit
    Options
    Sorry don't have pics.

I lost about 5kg and 3cm off my waist.

But what I'm more happy with is my increase in fitness.
    I went from swimming 1km in 40mins to 1.5km in 37mins and have done 1 x 2km swim (aiming to get it up to 2.5km then just improving my time).
    Cycling 18.6km in 1hr with 180m ascent/descent to Cycling 32.5km in 1hr 40min(19.6km/hr) with 300m ascent/descent. Aiming to be able to do 50km rides.
    Walking 4.5km in 46mins (5.8km/hr) to 6km in 57mins (6.4km/hr) Aiming to start jogging.
    Cardio has improved heaps.
  • brittanycochran338
    Options
    My pics are in my profile... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/35455668 Thats 30 day shred for 3 weeks, walking 3-4 times a week and zumba 1-2 days a week!!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    In the first month around 13 lbs started at 150.5 on jan 1st now Im down 17.5 in total you can see it in person and in pictures Im 4ft 10in so its easier to see on my small frame.Im 133 currently steadily losing so far.my goal wieght is 105 my perfect wieght before my daughters 19 months apart.
  • kay_der
    Options
    I just hit my 1 month. I have lost 7 lbs and 1 inch from my waist, 3 from my hips. I started very quickly (6 lbs in 2 weeks) but had to slow down because I am breastfeeding and I started to lose my milk supply. It is just in the last couple of days that the scale started moving again.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Since two weeks ago I've lost 3.2kg (7.05lb). Not sure if that's good or bad but I'm ok with it as long as I keep losing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!