I'm officially overweight!

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    The subject line might not be anything to be proud of, and only in a messed up world would being overweight be considered a good thing. However, I bring this up as a success story because I am no longer considered obese.
    Next stop: NORMAL.
    :smile:
    well, congratulations to you! on the road to healthy weight
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    woohoo! get it!! :D
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I loved that crossover. The next one I had was having to move across the aisle to the 'misses' section of the store -- all the sizes with w after them were too big -- and I loved that one even more.

Twenty one pounds and I'll be normal (in weight anyway :D) And ten pounds after that, I'll be at goal.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy! Good for you! I have 10 more lbs to go before I am overweight!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
    I crossed this line about a month ago and never realized it until reading your post (I had to look back and calculate :) ). Thanks for sharing, it feels so good to not I am not obese anymore
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I just crossed from Morbidly Obese to Obese. :) WTG on this! It is a victory and no one will question you on that!! Great job and keep it up!
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would definitely celebrate it. CONGRATULATIONS.
  • hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A "normal" that can actually be defined! lol Congrats.
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just found a BMI chart and discovered that I am in the overweight category too! The goal weight my doctor set for me is still within the overweight area though... So, unless she will reconsider my goal weight, I may not get to "normal" :'( I am tempted to still define my own goal weight at the top end of normal.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I understand completely!:smile:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    congrats to you on your effort i cant wait to hit wonderland.

It is an interesting journey I can assure you
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Overweight sounds wonderful!!! Kinda like one-derland to me!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Lovely :flowerforyou:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    hehe congratulations!

• UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Good post, raised a smile for me this morning, thanks. I too have recently crossed over that line

.:drinker:

Thank you. I'm glad, if I made one person smile today, I've done my job as a human being :smile:
    Awesome, maybe we could cross over to normal together
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel magical!!?? haha. Congrats!!! You are doing great! :D
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I can not wait to be overweight. Congrats and heres to NORMAl :)

We're waiting for you :happy:
    :drinker: Thank you very much
  • dgljones
    Options
    Yep it is a great feeling. When I did it it was shortly before the holidays and next time I weighed in I was back up a pound over the point where I was obese. Very depressing that. I went ahead and dropped 14 lbs in the following 7 weeks though to put it very firmly in the rearview mirror.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I share the same "delight" at going from obese to overweight. I had set that as the goal and finally made it. I'd like to get to "normal" as well but no matter what, I'm so much better off already! Good luck to you.

It's a twisted feeling, "delight".
    That's the attitude
    Thank you :smile:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Me too as of my last weigh in...never thought it would feel so good to be overweight...onward we go! :-)

Congrats!
    Let's do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!