Why are you awake?

I can't sleep! Why are you awake????
I'm bored!

Replies

• JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    I'm in college, studying. Still up reading, trying to make sense of my classwork and finishing up stuff for the week before the deadline cuts off for Monday morning at 6am.

My mind is tired and so am I. Also, some of this stuff is dead boring.
  • im always awake at this time as i usually work 7pm to 4am. I love being awake at night but usually sleep during the day so thats not helping me.
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 299 Member
    Working the nightshift at the local Hospital, and chatting on here
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    I WAS asleep, but I had to pee, my nose is sensitive to whatever allergen is in the air, and now my husband is snoring. I am also bored, so here I am, listening to Mr. Belvedere in the background.
  • I'm in college, studying. Still up reading, trying to make sense of my classwork and finishing up stuff for the week before the deadline cuts off for Monday morning at 6am.

My mind is tired and so am I. Also, some of this stuff is dead boring.
    What is your major and what are you studying up on??
  • I WAS asleep, but I had to pee, my nose is sensitive to whatever allergen is in the air, and now my husband is snoring. I am also bored, so here I am, listening to Mr. Belvedere in the background.
    Mr. Belvedere!? Lmao I remember that show! I feel old now!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Because warcraft is the bane of my existence and always keeps me up too late.
  • Because warcraft is the bane of my existence and always keeps me up too late.
    Is warcraft a game?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Because the moon shining bright on the new fallen snow gives a luster of midday to the objects below...
  • YAYJules
    I WAS asleep, but I had to pee, my nose is sensitive to whatever allergen is in the air, and now my husband is snoring. I am also bored, so here I am, listening to Mr. Belvedere in the background.
    Mr. Belvedere!? Lmao I remember that show! I feel old now!

It aired when I was a small fry. I remembered liking it, so my husband pirated the series for me, and it's on our hard drive. It is kind of a funny show. Wesley needs a spanking though. ;-)
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    I guess I am on the other side of the world to you... It's still only 8:16pm Sydney time and I'm not ready for bed yet.
  • YAYJules
    Because the moon shining bright on the new fallen snow gives a luster of midday to the objects below...

And evokes poetic prose from restless minds.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Because warcraft is the bane of my existence and always keeps me up too late.
    Is warcraft a game?

yes
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    vampire
  • Because in Australia it's only 8.20 and I still have dishes to do.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Because it's 09:20 in the morning and I'm at work.......
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Accounting.

File it under boring but important. Just finishing a mock marketing plan, its a required class, so I give it my all.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Because it's 11 am and sleeping at work is even worse than being on MFP at work.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    My coffin has a busted nightlight.
  • Because in Australia it's only 8.20 and I still have dishes to do.
    So jealous! I need sleep!!!!
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    It's 3:21 and I am at work til 7am.
  • sechadyl
    sechadyl Posts: 28 Member
    Can't sleep, nothing on tv, getting to know my fellow fitpal people and I now I will be tired all day.
  • Elsewhere on the globe its 09:22am and I'm late for work....
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,170 Member
    because the doctors wouldnt give me a later appointment! literally falling asleep as i type. 9am is far too early to be up
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Well, its 419am I landed in Pittsburgh at 930pm and i still do not have my bag. USAIR online says my ticket is "closed" but no bag. IT took me 20 minutes to find a way to a rep who says the only thing she can do is give me a local number. The number is to a delivery guy and only goes to voicemail. I have a meeting in 3 hours and I only have a laptop and the jeans and tshirt Ive been wearing since 3pm yesterday. un****INGbelievable. USAIR will never get my business again and this is what I get for not flying Delta like usual.
  • Mostly because it's almost 9:30 in the morning ^___^.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Working. Another 4 hours to go.....
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Im at work, avoiding actual work lol.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Well, its 419am I landed in Pittsburgh at 930pm and i still do not have my bag. USAIR online says my ticket is "closed" but no bag. IT took me 20 minutes to find a way to a rep who says the only thing she can do is give me a local number. The number is to a delivery guy and only goes to voicemail. I have a meeting in 3 hours and I only have a laptop and the jeans and tshirt Ive been wearing since 3pm yesterday. un****INGbelievable. USAIR will never get my business again and this is what I get for not flying Delta like usual.

Sorry you're still up, darling, hope you get all this crap straightened out. Now I feel bad for whining about the full moon shining on the snow outside waking me up...gonna go back to bed and try to sleep thru the guilt...
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    It's only 7:30pm here in Australia so a bit too early to go to bed