Why are you awake?

Options

Replies

• AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's 10 o'clock in the morning here. I'm getting ready to go to the hairdressers x

so obviously british haha! everyone signs their messages with x over there
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    4:09am and avoiding doing work!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    4:15 a.m. here. Up getting ready to go work out before work.
  • jaynemclabo
    jaynemclabo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Eh!! I've been up for about 22 hours now! It's 5:06 am here. I couldn't sleep at all because I am majorly stressing!! ARRGG!! I just need to rant.....So, I have to work a 12 plus hour shift today, starting at 8am...I have to do this 3 days in a row hen back to my 8-10 hour shifts for the rest of the week!! So, I was looking through my closet and found some of my old work pants from EXACTLY a year ago. And from what I can remember, they were very loose fitting...so I said what the he** and tried them on....OMG!!! I couldn't even come close to buttoning them no matter how hard I tried!!! Now, I wasn't oblivious that I had gained so much weight, it just never FELT like that much until that moment. I suddenly felt horrible an burst into tears...this is after my current loss of 22 pounds!!! Oh, and my daughter recently got her latest round of shots and had been acting sick and had a low grade fever all yesterday evening. SO, with all that crap on my mind...I can't sleep, and I have to be ready for work and on the road by 6:45am!!!!!

Sorry if that went overboard, but I just needed to rant. No one I can talk to is ever up this late...err...I mean early....ehh....this is going to be a long day. MEH
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    What kind of work??
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    What kind of work??

auditing at a hotel. so mainly just watching tv except for the last hr lol
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    What kind of work??

Haha! You get paid to watch TV and only work for an hour!?? Well done my friend! I'm so freaking tired...
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    What kind of work??

Haha! You get paid to watch TV and only work for an hour!?? Well done my friend! I'm so freaking tired...

What do you do? Trust me time goes by much faster when there is actually something to do!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Because I work Too Damn Early!!! But only for 2 more weeks!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Cuz you rpic look like you flashin!!!! LMAO. Up to go workout
  • candirose69
    Options
    its only 10pm here in australia (melbourne)
  • toremiles
    toremiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm deployed so it's mid day here lol
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    What kind of work??

What do you do? Trust me time goes by much faster when there is actually something to do!
    I work as a SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist) fancy term for Speech Therapist. I work with children with special needs and I must be up for work in 3 hours!! It's going to be a long day!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Alright everyone! I am off to bed now. Thanks for the company and I will see you tomorrow night! Lol
    Xoxoxo
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone! I am off to bed now. Thanks for the company and I will see you tomorrow night! Lol
    Xoxoxo

Goodnight!!!...................................whewwwww, everyone, now let's get this party started. :happy:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Xoxoxo

Goodnight!!!...................................whewwwww, everyone, now let's get this party started. :happy:
    You a**
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Drinking my coffee and getting ready to get a workout in before work
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    90 more minutes before I can go home and go to sleep.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I am awake because it's morning and I have to work.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Because it's 9:30 in the morning and I am at work.