132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• daisy22880
    daisy22880 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    u look absolutely amazing!! what a wonderful job!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look so great! You are brave posting undie pics too. :)

I love how your smile gets bigger and you just look so happy!!!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    What a great job! Like the others, though, I'm struck by your beautiful smile and how friendly and open you look in your photos...like you're glowing :)

DITTO!!!!! fab smile, doing so great!! well done and keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! I like how much happier you look too! very pretty :-)
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    awesome...pics are great...I love seeing the transformations in pics...it truly does inspire one to continue to work hard...keep up the dedication and hard work...your smile says it all!
  • vivianahm
    vivianahm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great, your progress is amazing and so is your dedication.
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your achievments.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are flippin' adorable! WAY TO GO!
  • marinemommie
    Options
    Thank you for sharing all these pictures. You look wonderful, keep up the good work.
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love your fashion and style... You are so pretty. Your smile says it all. Great job girl!!!!!!!
  • Tamara6984
    Options
    You look amazing! Looking forward to seeing the end result, keep it up!
  • tacormier
    tacormier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I noticed your smile got a lot bigger, the more weight you lost :)

Great job so far, you can do it!!

I agree with that - good for you!!!
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh wow congratulations on weightloss so far. You look absolutely amazing. The fact that you lost all those weight while on mfp is so really motivating. Such an inspiration. I was feeling really low this week and coming across your post has really given me another push to keep moving forward. Thankyou again for posting this.
  • MissyBrears
    MissyBrears Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is amazing you are a very pretty girl. I have only lost about 2 lbs hope but you give me hope.
  • xhunnyx
    Options
    Hi

I have just read your blog and you have done so well already. Can i ask what exercises are you currently doing and what foods are you eating ? I lost 10lb in 4 weeks through exercise(kickboxing) and healthy eating but now the weight stayed the same.
  • kfallon322
    Options
    YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION.:wink::happy:
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    every morning I read those the "success story thread", Its very motivating for me to actually see photos of people be successful at meeting their goals.. it helps ME to stay focused on staying on track with my own workouts, and changing my eating habits. I look forward to posting my own success story.. =)
  • purebliss24
    Options
    wow, wow, and wow! thanks for sharing! i'm sure you will blow by 199 and never look back. what an inspiration! so motivating!
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for sharing it gives me inspiration. You should be proud.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! And you are right...it takes time and dedication! Plus I want your Nebraska shirt!!! :wink:
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. so happy and healthy... great job... you are an inspiration... that is the result of alot of hard work you should be so proud
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!