Bump until after work.
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:) Some great ideas:)
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    There is a YouTube channel called BeFit. There are entire exercise videos on there. I have found it helpful.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    bodyrock.tv is a good site

Not really free, but if you already have Netflix streaming, there are lots of good workouts on there. Look under "Watch Instantly" > "Sports" > "Sports and Fitness" > "Workouts"
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Bumpy Bump Bump:smile:
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bump for free workouts! :smile:
  • amo2384
    amo2384 Posts: 1
    Options
    For anyone with a smart phone or iPhone... Check out the Skimble app. Lot's of free work outs from weights to cardio to basic aerobics. I've been using it for quite some time now and I absolutely LOVE it! You can upgrade to pro if you want but it's not necessary at all.
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    bump!
  • nwebb822_cancel
    nwebb822_cancel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    For anyone with a smart phone or iPhone... Check out the Skimble app. Lot's of free work outs from weights to cardio to basic aerobics. I've been using it for quite some time now and I absolutely LOVE it! You can upgrade to pro if you want but it's not necessary at all.

I will definitley have to check this out! Thanks!!!!!! :)
  • hnyb1212
    hnyb1212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My wife just found this one, which includes FREE 30- and 90-day workout plans. We haven't tried anything on it yet, but it certainly looks promising...

http://hasfit.com/
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I also really love fitnessblender on youtube! There all always new videos to keep you from getting bored, some long form ones that are 100+ minutes and then other that are short 10 minute ones which I usually like to do... for some reason stacking six 10 min videos is easier for me to face than staring down one hour long video, it's all a mental game lol.

the best part about fitness blender is there's no music track so you can create a playlist on itunes or spotify of work out music that you actually enjoy listening to lol.
  • gaia3rd
    gaia3rd Posts: 151
    Options
    bump!
  • Missi3601
    Options
    bump