132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you are beautiful! You look so great. I am glad you posted about the "no quick fix". So many people think fad diets and pills will provide fantastic results, but you worked hard for what you accomplished! Wow, girl. Keep up the good work! :)
  • Kathrynm87103
    Options
    Great job, way to go! your an inspiration:flowerforyou:
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You should be SO proud of yourself for making the decision to change your life! I don't even know you, and I'm proud of you! Fantastic job! Good luck on the next 1.8!
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    So awesome! :smile:
  • mommamills
    Options
    wow! awesome work! and you can totally follow the self esteem rising with how big your smile keeps gettting!! Keep up the great work! Onederland is just around the corner! :wink:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You even look happier!

Go you!!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    fantasticooooooooooo!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have just read your blog and you have done so well already. Can i ask what exercises are you currently doing and what foods are you eating ? I lost 10lb in 4 weeks through exercise(kickboxing) and healthy eating but now the weight stayed the same.

I currently run, do the eliptical at a resistance of 9, and the arc trainer. Sometimes I will put the treadmill at an incline of 15 and walk at 3.8 miles an hour. All of this has taken time. And 10 pounds in 4 weeks is amazing! Taht is over 2 pounds a week. 2 pounds or less of weightloss is healthy. You will do great!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Love the new huge smile! X
  • Myken316
    Myken316 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally fantastic! You look wonderful and have a gorgeous smile! A healthy lifestyle is a happy lifestyle and you look very happy!
  • Shyloh07
    Options
    So awesome!!! You are doing amazing!!! So happy for you!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What an amazing you!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    For everybody who keeps asking about my clothes, I have shopped at Wal-Mart, Maurices, and Goodwill. This buying a whole new wardrobe of clothes is very expensive. From this time last year, I have none of the same clothes in my closet as I had at this time last year. I only shop sales racks and thrift stores, because clothes are expensive. I am overwhelmed by the support of people on here. Thank you all so much!!!!
  • ntofontofo
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing
  • 88tanyalouise
    88tanyalouise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what a great success story. You should be so proud and you look stunning. Well done hun :-)
  • msgbr
    msgbr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss. What a journey. Even though we all must find what works for us, what would you say is the secret to your success?
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    your smile says it all! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • busterrocks
    busterrocks Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you have a beautiful smile Congratulation on all your success!!

Also, Go Big Red! :)
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh,you look fabulous!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!