400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options
Hi fellow MFP'ers

I've not been doing so well lately keeping myself motivated to lose the next 7-14 lbs so I thought I would post the pic that started it all. Please be nice as I am pretty nervous about putting it out there. BUT, if I can motivate just one person to keep going, it will be worth it.

For those that like the stats:

5ft 4"
SW: 218 Size 22 UK, 18 US?
CW: 139 Size 12/14 UK, 8/10 US?

1200 cal throughout the majority of the weight loss, only walking as exercise. Currently losing around 1 lb per month at 1650 cals. I've seriously lost my motivation at the moment. Looking to get down to either 133 or 126, My original goal was 150.

Good luck everyone, now for the pics:

218 January 2012::blushing:

MUYxJke.png

139 February 2013:

140.jpg

Replies

• mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! WAY TO GO!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!!! That is amazing! I hope you are as proud of yourself as can be!!! Knock those few last pounds out of the park!! They got nothin' on you!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I said an expletive out loud after I said, "Holy ____". That is amazing progress. You should be so proud.
  • busterrocks
    busterrocks Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so great! Congrats on your success and for having the courage to post your pictures. You are very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
    That's awesome, and any weight lost from 150 on was extra, so I am impressed you are down to 139. One lb a month is much better than 0 lbs a month, right?
  • andreaslim
    Options
    That is sheer success. I want to be like you!
  • fattyhamsta
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing, such a huge facial difference! Not far to go, keep going!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!!!! So GREAT!!! You rock!!!!!!!! Beauty at its finest!
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Try not to beat yourself up too much and I hope this helps motivate you at the final hurdle!!
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing change, good for you!!
  • lamomandwife12
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! You should be proud of yourself for making it thus far!
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Trust me, you motivate more people than you think. Myself included. :)
  • saperilla
    saperilla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic !! Aren't you brilliant ! You must be so delighted with yourself and how far you've come. I'm only on my third day of logging and with about 50 pounds to loose I'm pretty overwhelmed at the job ahead of me, so posts like yours are so inspiring. :smile:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's bloody amazing! Fantastic job done! :happy:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Congrats on all your hard work. Looking good there!!!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely overwhelmed by your responses, thank you guys!

We are all at varying stages in our fitness goals, whether it be the first pound or the last few pounds. I've got to be honest, IT IS HARD, every pound, every ounce, we have to work for it.

Your responses have made me want to get back on the wagon and get those last pounds off!

Thank you so much, you have no idea what it means to me :smile:
  • megb1107
    Options
    Wow! Wow! What an accomplishment!! You are definitely an inspiration! Please don't be so hard on yourself...you have come SO far! the last few pounds will happen...because you have made life changes. just enjoy where you are! REALLY! I hope you are over the top proud of yourself!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look like a different person! Very motivating :flowerforyou:
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Thank you so much for being amazing and brave and posting your pictures and stats. You are so much like my current situation and goal, except that I am older and a grandma. My caloric goal is 1200 too since I have a sedentary job sitting in front of a computer all day. I am trying to add some exercise, but slowly. I can't thank you enough. You are a tremendous inspiration and help! P.S. I hope to change my photo once I find some recent pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!