400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely an inspiration for me - your before pic looks just like mine!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work and success - I hope I can do as well as you have :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
    Be proud of yourself ????
  • Anne_16
    Options
    Congrats! You have done so well - keep motivated.
  • dadamikel
    dadamikel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. A real sucess story!
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You have done great!! Don't lose your motivation now you are way too close to where you want to be!! Hang in there and hit that ultimate goal!
  • QueenStephanie
    QueenStephanie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! how did you do it? Just MFP?!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    what a difference a year makes!! Wow
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look great.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!!!!!!

We must have started around the same time, I'm at 410 days or something like that ;)
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Just keep up the fitness fight and the weight will come off eventually. You've come so far!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I had to look back and forth at the pictures. Hard to believe it's the same person! Nice work.
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! how did you do it? Just MFP?!

Just MFP, I can't thank the site enough.

First stop was the success board, wow, that was an eye opener. I wanted to be one of those guys, but didn't think I could do it.

I log in every day, log my every bite, enjoy myself in moderation, and read read read!

I work from home so I don't get out and about too often. I wish I had incorporated more exercise as I really need to tone up, but it's never too late!
  • bigdave368
    Options
    That is awesome you look great x
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!! What an inspiration!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • LORIANN1108
    Options
    WOW...YOU LOOK GREAT
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look fabulous, congratulations on your weight loss, Cheers:drinker:
  • DawnLPB
    DawnLPB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That picture could be a picture of me - very brave of you. I hope after 400 days I can do the same and yes you have motivated me to remind myself that this is a long process and if you stick with it, the results are worth it.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Is that even the same person?! Wow!!
  • lisharj39
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Amazing! What was your walking like - daily, every other day, weekly, etc. I am walking only as well in my quest to lose 30lbs. I am 5'8". I just have an illness to contend with as well - Sarcoidosis. But all in all, I am motivated. I am going to review your blog/log if I can and try an answer some questions that way before posting them here. You inspire me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!