400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Replies

• amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    You are absolutely an inspiration for me - your before pic looks just like mine!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work and success - I hope I can do as well as you have :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Wow! Great job!
    Be proud of yourself ????
  • Congrats! You have done so well - keep motivated.
  • dadamikel
    dadamikel Posts: 2 Member
    You should be proud. A real sucess story!
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    You have done great!! Don't lose your motivation now you are way too close to where you want to be!! Hang in there and hit that ultimate goal!
  • QueenStephanie
    QueenStephanie Posts: 32 Member
    Omg!!! how did you do it? Just MFP?!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    what a difference a year makes!! Wow
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Wow! Great job! You look great.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Excellent progress!!!!!!

We must have started around the same time, I'm at 410 days or something like that ;)
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    You look amazing! Just keep up the fitness fight and the weight will come off eventually. You've come so far!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    That's fantastic! I had to look back and forth at the pictures. Hard to believe it's the same person! Nice work.
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Omg!!! how did you do it? Just MFP?!

Just MFP, I can't thank the site enough.

First stop was the success board, wow, that was an eye opener. I wanted to be one of those guys, but didn't think I could do it.

I log in every day, log my every bite, enjoy myself in moderation, and read read read!

I work from home so I don't get out and about too often. I wish I had incorporated more exercise as I really need to tone up, but it's never too late!
  • That is awesome you look great x
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    A M A Z I N G!!!!! What an inspiration!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • WOW...YOU LOOK GREAT
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Amazing, you look fabulous, congratulations on your weight loss, Cheers:drinker:
  • DawnLPB
    DawnLPB Posts: 7 Member
    That picture could be a picture of me - very brave of you. I hope after 400 days I can do the same and yes you have motivated me to remind myself that this is a long process and if you stick with it, the results are worth it.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    wow!!!!!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Is that even the same person?! Wow!!
  • Congratulations to you! Amazing! What was your walking like - daily, every other day, weekly, etc. I am walking only as well in my quest to lose 30lbs. I am 5'8". I just have an illness to contend with as well - Sarcoidosis. But all in all, I am motivated. I am going to review your blog/log if I can and try an answer some questions that way before posting them here. You inspire me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!