400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• Deewen
    Deewen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go on with your bad self.... You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic success! Finish the job you definitely can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Good luck in introducing more exercise! I'm sure it'll speed the last few pounds up!!! Congrats! X
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly well. You should be proud of what you have done. Motivation is nothing. Just do the things you know you need to do. The results will follow.

Great job! And congratulations on 400+ days of AWESOMENESS!!
  • WalktoRun123
    Options
    Dear God and all the others... you look amazing.
    Thank you for sharing your story and pics. You are HOT and very brave!
    Don't give up now!

I have to ask but you don't have to answer... what about the skin? Did that bounce back into place? I am working hard with cardio and toning to keep the sagging to a minimum but I am worried.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Just awesome. :bigsmile:
  • bermudamel
    Options
    you look ahmazing!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • buffer221
    buffer221 Posts: 4,751 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done
  • JandaMane
    JandaMane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW well done to you! What an accomplishment X
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! thanks for being brave- I'm really inspired to keep going, :flowerforyou:
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Amazing! What was your walking like - daily, every other day, weekly, etc. I am walking only as well in my quest to lose 30lbs. I am 5'8". I just have an illness to contend with as well - Sarcoidosis. But all in all, I am motivated. I am going to review your blog/log if I can and try an answer some questions that way before posting them here. You inspire me!

I've got to admit, even the walking isn't/wasn't planned. It depends on how nice it is outside! Winter time, I tend to hibernate. I try to get my other half out to well flung parts of the midlands of a weekend and we can walk around for hours at a time (shops mainly!). This time last year I couldn't walk for more than 20 minutes without having to sit down. I work from home so I am quite horizontal most of the time! Weight loss can be achieved with a calorie deficit but I would advise exercise too.
  • Missi3601
    Options
    amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!:heart:
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! Definitely an inspiration
  • That's such an achievement! Well done! You look fabulous and happy too!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job, and what an accomplishment!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Dear God and all the others... you look amazing.
    Thank you for sharing your story and pics. You are HOT and very brave!
    Don't give up now!

I have to ask but you don't have to answer... what about the skin? Did that bounce back into place? I am working hard with cardio and toning to keep the sagging to a minimum but I am worried.

Thanks, brave, yes, hot, no!

What about the skin? I will answer as it is something I never thought about when I started to lose weight. I thought the number on the scale would be the definitive answer, the holy grail.... but no, it's not like that. Not when you have been overweight to such an extent I have been. I should say that I am nearly 37 years old and I went over 260 when I was pregnant, that was 14 years ago!

It hasn't snapped back, it is still wrinkly and covered with stretch marks. Should I have lifted weights? Exercised more? Damn right..... This is a learning curve for all of us.
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! Abso-bloomin'-lutely amazing! Well done you, you look fab!! :happy:
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look great! What a awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!