400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Good Gravy! You've worked REALLY hard!! Way to go!!!
  • lovinglifemore
    lovinglifemore Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you. I looked like the before picture and have lost 20 lbs, but still way more to go... you have inspired me! great job!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great work! You carried your weight in your belly like I do/ did, so you're giving me hope! :D
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    You look amazing! You look much younger, too, kudos to you!!!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    OMG! This is AWESOME!!! Congrats and keep pushing because you look amazing!!!
  • Jackie80taylor
    Jackie80taylor Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thats amazing, i actually said out loud 'no way is that the same woman!' truly inspirational, well done x
  • mckmom69
    Options
    bump
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats on the weight loss!! Keep up the good work you will get there :smile: Those last few pounds are always the most challenging
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I said an expletive out loud after I said, "Holy ____". That is amazing progress. You should be so proud.
    ^^^^^^^THIS, EXACTLY^^^^^!!!!
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.. you look terrific.. thanks for posting !
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantabulous! WTG girl! You look beautiful and happy. Dedication, follow-through and bravery = yup you gottem all! Go get em tiger for the last few :) YOU GOT THIS!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You've done an immense job so far, don't be disheartened by things, keep looking at these pictures and know that you can achieve anything you darn well want to. WELL DONE! :flowerforyou:
  • hrmonroe
    Options
    Amazing! I am impressed with your progress.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! !!!!!!!!! Do not get down. The last pounds are harder to lose. You are smaller now, it takes more activity to burn the same number of calories.

Try changing up your exercise. Throw in some dvd's (Jillian Michaels has some good ones) or try running with Couch to 5K. You can do this! !!
  • AMAZING!!! Well done!! Really, amazing job!!
  • Luckyshan89
    Luckyshan89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You just motivated me to keep going!! I Thank you so very much!! :wink:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Sweetie you look amazing....Congrats...Happy 400th
  • SunnyBoudreau
    SunnyBoudreau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!!! Holy CRAP!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!! You're MY inspiration!!!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    So beautiful!!!
  • kristieacuna
    Options
    You look amazing and you most certainly have inspired me to get up and do it too! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!