Replies

• brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    amazing! thank you so much for sharing!
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing transformation. You've inspired me to make that final push, as I am only 2 weeks away from 400 days. Congrats.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    can i ask what is your height?
  • Pedromcdodge
    Pedromcdodge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That transformation is so good it doesn't even look like the same person, amazing work!
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Truly marvelous.

It just goes to show that if someone wants to do it, it is absolutely possible.

Congratulations, you look fantastic.
  • MissChelleD
    Options
    Hold on a moment... I fell out of my chair there for a second. That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you and so inspired. Thanks for the motivation!!! :D
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration! thank you for sharing.
  • eileenzerlinfisher
    Options
    That is so motivating to see your before and after pictures. Stay focused and before you know it, you will be a hottie for sure!!!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow..that is terrific! That means I can do it too!! 11 off in a month. I can totally do this! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mdlundblad
    mdlundblad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are definetly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing :)
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You are amazing!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You sound like me. You need to be more kind and gentler on yourself. You have come a very long way. And your hard work and dedication to yourself shows. I hope that you can relax and be ok with where you are!

Keep loving yourself and keep going. Blessings and Peace!

Thank you, it's hard to stand up on a public forum and say "this is me".
  • yft413
    yft413 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! Simply inspiring!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh my good lord, i wouldnt have believed you were the same person! Well done!
  • girlonfire01
    Options
    Wow. Just Wow. You made my day with your post...I am so glad I got this app, and am tracking everything I eat now. Knowing it may finally work is a huge motivator for me. Thanks for your post!
  • WendyFlynn
    Options
    You're so brave to post your b/4 and after photos. And look at your responses! See people are for the most part kind and inspirational. If anyone said anything bad I would have to come and kick some booty! You're da bomb woman! Great Job!

I was scared, so glad I did it now! You have all been so wonderful, and yes, people ARE kind. Thank you
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow MFP'ers

I've not been doing so well lately keeping myself motivated to lose the next 7-14 lbs so I thought I would post the pic that started it all. Please be nice as I am pretty nervous about putting it out there. BUT, if I can motivate just one person to keep going, it will be worth it.

For those that like the stats:

5ft 4"
    SW: 218 Size 22 UK, 18 US?
    CW: 139 Size 12/14 UK, 8/10 US?

1200 cal throughout the majority of the weight loss, only walking as exercise. Currently losing around 1 lb per month at 1650 cals. I've seriously lost my motivation at the moment. Looking to get down to either 133 or 126, My original goal was 150.

Good luck everyone, now for the pics:

218 January 2012::blushing:

218lbs.jpg

139 February 2013:

140.jpg

You look awesome!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
    Thomas A. Edison

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_motivational.html#KIXOjOb7bzHxtJGM.99 :wink:
  • WendyFlynn
    Options
    Wow. Amazing transformation. You've inspired me to make that final push, as I am only 2 weeks away from 400 days. Congrats.

I love the ticker announcing my log in streak, no one else comments as I only had 2 friends, my other half and my sister! Congrats on your nearly 400 days :smile:
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Such an amazing transformation! I guess we are in a similar place now. I am 5'4 and weight about 146---trying to lose another 20 lbs (or at least swap out some of my fat for muscle!). These last lbs are the hardest!
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!