Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• Guggz
    Guggz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi hi. :wink: I just recently started using my mfp account although I logged in for the first time some months ago. I am trying to loose weight with diet and running, but will ad swimming in very soon, as well as bicycling when I can fit it in. Started running regularly last August. I have asthma and have had very big issues with my immune system last couple of years but getting stronger and stronger now. Im on inhalers which have side effects such as increased appetite, but also running tends to do that also. Lost 10 pounds in the last months but want to step it up now and get rid of the other 30 that I want to loose. Very impressed by a lot of you guys in here. I just not as strong as many of you when it comes to diet, although im eating healthy most of the time, i do also eat the sugary stuff with it. I am off all dairy because of my asthma but also cutting out most meat products. :flowerforyou: :wink:

Lost of goals coming up this year, including half a marathon in 8 weeks, 3 short and mid distance triathlon events and the biggie in October 2013, a full marathon in Germany. All but one of these events are my first, (done a sprint triathlon couple of years ago). Sincerely want to do all of these with out getting sick or injured, and preferably loose all of the excess weight that I have been planing to do for years now, which will also help my asthma and further more make me a faster runner. Its a win win. Just gotta do it.

Im going on 42 this year and I am seeing women much older that me doing marvelous things. I Want to be one of them. Not everyone are supportive of this. Would be nice to have some friends in this journey. :love:
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends :flowerforyou:

I'm losing weight here for the second time, trying to get more fit this time as well. I'm hoping to lose about 26lbs more to achieve my lowest ever weight of 140lbs. Also, I'm a 21 year old university student.
  • xsmittles
    xsmittles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hii all! feel free to add me :)
  • BrittBritt12321
    BrittBritt12321 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! I'm 18, in FL and I'm a student. Feel free to add me!
  • allifran
    Options
    Hi. My daughter introduced me to MFP sometime back. I did it for a little while then quit. I had lost 20 pounds before I started MFP from going to therapy for my COPD. So I started MFP at 198. I don't think I lost any weight while I was using it but I didnt use it long either. So here I am again. My doctor put me on Victoza for my diabetes and while on that I have lost down to 183. Still have a long way to go. My goal is 130. I finally got my exercise room set up and I know what "diet" I want to go with. I lost the 20 by eating 6 small meals a day so I will be doing that again. Looking for friends and encouragement. I need all I can get. :)
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI!

Can you add me? I need friends!

:bigsmile:
  • alisi85
    alisi85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Heyyy everyone always looking to add new friends to motivate each other feel free to add me too:)
  • Karen2358
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm new to mfp and would love to meet some new friends - please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • andi_montes
    andi_montes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for some more friends to add! :D Feel free to add me as a friend, I'll accept anyone's request! :)
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Same here
  • therasmuslove
    therasmuslove Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking for some friends for support :)
  • KabesXO
    Options
    Hey guys, I had MFP previously... then stopped logging in and started binging.
    Now I'm back and looking for some motivation and help!
    Thanks
  • jillebee44
    jillebee44 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am turning 30 in April. I am miserable, and NO it's not because of that. It's because I pictured myself at a different weight when I got there. More healthy, more active, and less of me.

I am getting my mindset back, getting into the swing of things, taking things one baby step at a time. I have failed terribly in the past by going for it all at once. I want to make sure I can make it stick this time.

I am sick this week, BLAH! I so wanted to get going, join the gym, and start. Right now I am sore, like I went to the gym (yet i was FAR from it) Getting going as soon as I feel better and focused.

Good luck!!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello, more friends the better!!! anyone feel free to add me :)
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Looking for open-minded friends... I am a bit out there. :bigsmile:
  • liliana51886
    liliana51886 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me. I have lost 11 lbs so far.. and have 120 more to go. so, I will be here a while ;-)
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) 14 lbs down 42 to go
  • Tandrence
    Tandrence Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better :)
  • NZRose7
    NZRose7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on MFP, please add me :o) I joined ages ago, but gave up quite soon after. I'm back for another go and hopefully I will succeed this time around.
  • savealife2
    Options
    Feel free to add me!