2yr Anniversary" SexyCook Moment In a Lifestyle" (Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Beautiful..just...Beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Good work. You just inspired me.
  • antonette15
    antonette15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! What an accomplishment! I just finished my 1 year here on mfp yesterday, although it doesn't say that on my daily log. I will never forget the day I signed up here. I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there. Anyway, your story is really inspiring. It's great to know that although it has not always been easy, you always got back up and kept pursuing your goals. I don't know you personally, but I sure am proud of you!!! I will think about your journey as I go through mine, especially when I am struggling. I'll remember that the struggles are all part of it, it doesn't mean that I should give up. Thank you so much for sharing your story!! :)
  • 214julie
    214julie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your journey :)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! So proud of you for sticking to it girl! Woot Woot!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation Bama! Glad to be on this road with you!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sweetie you are so amazing. You determination and transformation is so awesome and inspirational. You are going to accomplish all that you want in life because you are goal oriented. Keep Pressing!!!!!
  • candace177
    Options
    YOu are so beautiful :) YOu look way more attractive after the weight loss <3
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Awesome sis!! Love every single minute of it!! :smile:
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Just wow!! Even though I've only been on this journey with you for a short period of time compared to your 2 years, I am truly inspired by your hard work and your spirit....even more so after reading your story!! You have such a passion for fitness that I have no doubt whatever you work towards, you will be successful!! Keep rollin' sis!!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    aweesome, very encouraging, and u look great!!:flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Thank you...amazing. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle. You have shown us that, beautifully.
  • tlandry21
    Options
    Amazing progress! Your drive and dedication inspire me daily! Keep up the awesome work my friend! !
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for hitting 2 years of hard work!!! Your determination has gotten me through some tough times in my own journey; thank you!!! You're always positive and motivating; which isn't always the easiest when you have your own goals to work on and focus on yet you do it... You're an amazing person!!! Keep up the awesome work and encouragement you're doing!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH...Thank you everyone.... I promise I have the best pals on Mfp...The constant support is what has made this lifestyle doable...Love all yall..
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Brill well done x :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Wow. Awesome loss and commitment
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look just beautiful! Those gym pictures are so inspiring - fit and fierce! Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats Girlie, I love your story!!! You CAN, YOu WILL and YOU DID DO THAT..SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! And, I LOVE Jaime Easons 12 week LiveFit plan! I am so NOT a weight lifter. I always loved cardio. When I started her plan I couldn't even do 12 girly push-ups but I kept at it and got stronger every day. I love your story and your pictures. Thank you for being my inspiration for today! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!