The journey of the 300+ pound woman...

Options

Replies

• Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    You are amazing! Congrats on 100lbs gone never to return! And kudos for your determined spirit.
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You story is very inspiring and your honestly about your journey is refreshing. I am not going to lie I took a peek at your pictures and let me tell you...you look incredible in your most recent picture!
  • CardioRS
    CardioRS Posts: 88
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story! Very inspirational! Congrats on not only your weight loss but on your attitude! Keep up the good work and keep on sharing too!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Great job!!
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know so many people are saying the same ... but I felt I had to write it anyway - well done you !!!! to have achieved that is amazing and something I am aspiring to do you are a huge inspiration to a lot of people right now so thank you for putting your story into words I honestly thought the peeps on Biggest Loser where amazing but you have done it without any of what the tv show provides - truly amazing :oD x
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    snowflake- its so good to see you post your successes, congrats on the 99lbs ..you are such an inspiration to me! Thank you!

Keep up the great work!
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yes, truly inspirational. Very generous of you to share.
  • mitzigirl
    mitzigirl Posts: 5
    Options
    Inspiring story thank you for sharing Im the 200 lbs woman trying over and over this is awesome story keep up the excellent journey
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congrats on your major weight loss! wats funny is I myself will be hitting sin city on june 29th!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love this post...thank you for sharing it with us.
  • scunnin8
    scunnin8 Posts: 9
    Options
    That by far is one of the most inspiring stories I have ever heard. That is exactly what I needed today. I was starting to have doubts about myself and if I can really lose this weight, but after reading that it has given me some motiviation. You can do anything if you really want it and work hard for it, and you did just that! Congrats on your weight loss, and most importantly congratulations on overcoming such a tough battle! You seem like such a strong beautiful person and I wish you all the luck with the rest of your health and fitness goals!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate what you have to say. It keeps me going! There are days that I don't want to do anything or feel like taking it easy, but then I remember what I'm here to do. Get healthy. And let me tell you...there is nothing better than going into a clothing store and picking out three sizes and after trying everything on you fit in the smallest size that you selected...OMG!!! I'm amazed sometimes. It also makes me think twice about working out or not...usually I'll end up working out!!! Thank you all again so much!!!
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your story. Wishing you lots more sucesses!
  • snowsflake
    Options
    That by far is one of the most inspiring stories I have ever heard. That is exactly what I needed today. I was starting to have doubts about myself and if I can really lose this weight, but after reading that it has given me some motiviation. You can do anything if you really want it and work hard for it, and you did just that! Congrats on your weight loss, and most importantly congratulations on overcoming such a tough battle! You seem like such a strong beautiful person and I wish you all the luck with the rest of your health and fitness goals!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate what you had to say! And BTW - you ARE already beautiful! :)
  • snowsflake
    Options
    You story is very inspiring and your honestly about your journey is refreshing. I am not going to lie I took a peek at your pictures and let me tell you...you look incredible in your most recent picture!

Thank you!! A lot of sweat and tears went into that...but it is TOTALLY worth it! :)
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You rock! Thanks for sharing your story, it was the best motivating thing I have read all day!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.! :flowerforyou:
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    Not only are you quite pretty on the outside, you sound like you are even lovlier within! Congratulations on all of your hard work and the inspiration you bring to more people than you probably know! You're doing wonderful:flowerforyou:
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR POSTING I REALLY NEEDED TO READ YOUR STORY.

CONGRATS AND KEEP IT UP
  • juicyre
    juicyre Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Excellent post. I am sooo happy for you. You are one of my many motivators.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!