107 lbs Down LOTS of pics

Options
I have posted posted my success sorry before, how I lost all the weight, etc. You can read about it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/824418-secrets-to-successfully-losing-100-pounds

I have also posted pictures previously. There are more here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/839527-100-lbs-later-before-and-after-pics

The following are pictures from 2008-2010. My weight ranged from 245-265.

9ff123b7-ddd0-4fdd-8e4a-60e21bce2922_zpsd56be6d2.jpg

The following pictures were all taken on 2-26-13. I last weighed myself a little over two weeks ago, but I weighed 158 lbs.

2619b423-84c3-4628-9aed-412e41c59a13_zpsb35b343c.jpg

Replies

• jessicajade1993
    Options
    wow! u really have done an amazing job, all the hard work you have put in has definately paid off, and now your an inspiration to all of us! u go girl! :):glasses:
  • TPS65
    TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what an inspiration you are to everyone :)
  • Sharry1978
    Options
    Wow, I can't wait for the day when i can wear a belt on my dress!! Amazing job, you look fantastic, and such an inspiration :)
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! well done!
  • trina1704
    trina1704 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

I wore a 42 DDD at my heaviest. I refused to buy new bras (or any clothes, really) until I needed them from losing weight. They are significantly smaller, but so is the rest of me... That makes it ok. I am now wearing a 36 DD. :)
  • trina1704
    trina1704 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I wore a 42 DDD at my heaviest. I refused to buy new bras (or any clothes, really) until I needed them from losing weight. They are significantly smaller, but so is the rest of me... That makes it ok. I am now wearing a 36 DD. :)

Id be happy to be a D cup if the rest of me got smaller too! Might make bra shopping alot cheaper and easier!
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job!!!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Way to rock it :)
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I feel ya !
  • Deb_kar
    Deb_kar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done :happy:
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    great job! You look fantastic!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great Job!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you look totes amazing..... well done you must be so proud
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!:smile:
  • TigressPat
    Options

according to her profile shes at 29% body fat.
    that's why she still has boobs.

it's not rocket science. Boobs are fat. Lose enough fat, you'll have no boobs.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've checked out all of your posts and they are so inspirational. You look so amazing! I'm about the same height as you, so I definitely understand bad 245-265 pounds would feel like on such a small frame. I can't believe how hard you have worked to achieve your goals. It's truly impressive to say the least. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!