Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

107 lbs Down LOTS of pics

I have posted posted my success sorry before, how I lost all the weight, etc. You can read about it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/824418-secrets-to-successfully-losing-100-pounds

I have also posted pictures previously. There are more here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/839527-100-lbs-later-before-and-after-pics

The following are pictures from 2008-2010. My weight ranged from 245-265.

9ff123b7-ddd0-4fdd-8e4a-60e21bce2922_zpsd56be6d2.jpg

The following pictures were all taken on 2-26-13. I last weighed myself a little over two weeks ago, but I weighed 158 lbs.

2619b423-84c3-4628-9aed-412e41c59a13_zpsb35b343c.jpg

Replies

• wow! u really have done an amazing job, all the hard work you have put in has definately paid off, and now your an inspiration to all of us! u go girl! :):glasses:
  • TPS65
    TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
    You look amazing, what an inspiration you are to everyone :)
  • Wow, I can't wait for the day when i can wear a belt on my dress!! Amazing job, you look fantastic, and such an inspiration :)
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Fantastic! well done!
  • trina1704
    trina1704 Posts: 17 Member
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Fantastic well done
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

I wore a 42 DDD at my heaviest. I refused to buy new bras (or any clothes, really) until I needed them from losing weight. They are significantly smaller, but so is the rest of me... That makes it ok. I am now wearing a 36 DD. :)
  • trina1704
    trina1704 Posts: 17 Member

I wore a 42 DDD at my heaviest. I refused to buy new bras (or any clothes, really) until I needed them from losing weight. They are significantly smaller, but so is the rest of me... That makes it ok. I am now wearing a 36 DD. :)

Id be happy to be a D cup if the rest of me got smaller too! Might make bra shopping alot cheaper and easier!
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Nice job!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    You look fantastic. Great job!!!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Absolutely fantastic! Way to rock it :)
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member

I feel ya !
  • Deb_kar
    Deb_kar Posts: 17 Member
    Amazing! Well done :happy:
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    great job! You look fantastic!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    :smile: Great Job!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    you look totes amazing..... well done you must be so proud
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Amazing! Great job!:smile:
  • i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

according to her profile shes at 29% body fat.
    that's why she still has boobs.

it's not rocket science. Boobs are fat. Lose enough fat, you'll have no boobs.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Wow, I've checked out all of your posts and they are so inspirational. You look so amazing! I'm about the same height as you, so I definitely understand bad 245-265 pounds would feel like on such a small frame. I can't believe how hard you have worked to achieve your goals. It's truly impressive to say the least. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Amazing job! You look wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!