Your Favorite Salad Dressing

Options

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I think outside the box. I use salsa, cottage cheese, or hummus on my salads.

Either that or just a squeeze of lime juice, provided there's enough juicy veg in it like tomatoes and cucumbers.
  • Tannis77
    Options
    Brianna's Santa Fe 25 Cal/2 tbsp! Sooooo yummy, on everything
  • Klkbankert
    Klkbankert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Gazebo Room Light Greek Dressing. Yum!
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For something without oil, and storebought - I like the Marie's Yogurt dressings. All natural, no preservatives. 30-40 cals per TBS. You can find it in the produce section next to the salads.
  • pilk32
    pilk32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use Salsa, have for almost a year now! I do love Salsa, but the liquid portion of it is thin enough that it covers every bite, while the chunks are a good addition and spread well throughout.

Depending on what brand you get, it is anywhere from 10 - 20 calories per 4 tablespoons.
  • MommyofMcKenzie
    Options
    I use Lighthouse pomegranate blueberry vinaigrette, not sure of the calories, but better than most, plus is has antioxidants. You can find it in the organic section because it is preservative free.
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    my all time favorite is litehouse pear gorgonzola vinaigrette dressing! 50 calories per serving and soooo tasty!

^ dayum! YUM that sounds good! but i also like the classic olive oil and vinegar. i grow my own herbs so ill add some of those too and let it soak in the vinegar and oil while im making the salad. and i love love love cracked black pepper.
  • amyyeary71
    amyyeary71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse has an entire line of "regular flavors" that are yogurt based...they ROCK and are 25-35 cal per 2 tablespoon.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Balsamic vinegar and olive oil <3

Me too ^
  • supergirljen
    Options
    Bolthouse has an entire line of "regular flavors" that are yogurt based...they ROCK and are 25-35 cal per 2 tablespoon.

^This!!! LOVE THEM!
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Salsa, Salsa, Salsa.... I dump salsa or salsa verde on everything!
  • eliseofthejungle
    eliseofthejungle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like balsamic vinegar with a little salt and pepper - no oil. (Not because I have anything against oil in general, I just don't like it on my salads.)
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Walden farms - raspberry vinagrette - no calories - and it tastes so sweet n yummy :) i put strawberries - blueberries - chicken and almonds and the dressing for an awesome salad :)
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My favorite store bought dressing is... Kraft Fat Free French, it does not taste fat free at all. and its creamy
  • djcon
    djcon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LastPyro
    LastPyro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't need oil in my dressing:

vinegar, mustard, herbs, pepper'n'salt, lemon juice, pinch of stevia
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Kraft Olive Oil Greek Vinagrette. Two tablespoons has 60 calories.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options

^This!!! LOVE THEM!

The Ranch is the best!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I add salsa to my salads.
  • Skiing914
    Options
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Colavita White Balsamic Vinegar - the white is so much better than regular balsamic!