2»

Replies

• jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Boom
    736211051479.jpg
    You won't find anything better

I have been reading about this this morning,. Think I will give it a shot.

I highly recommend it. I have gotten most the people at my box hooked on this stuff because it works well, has an amazing stack in it, and it taste 100% better than any other brands. So far I have had the Cookies and Cream, Orange Cream, and Vanilla. Last night I ordered the Banana Cream and the Chocolate/Peanut Butter... very excited about getting them in. You won't be disappointed. (You can order from either Bodybuilding.com or ProSource.net)

Chocolate Peanut butter is delishhhh
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I use Body Fortress from WalMart or you can find it at Walgreen's.. Tastes good and you can usually find coupons on line
  • nikki_30329
    Options
    I love the Designer Whey Powder Protein shakes from GNC. It comes in French Vanilla, Chocolate, White-Chocolate and Strawberry . I blend it with 1 tblsp of Flax seed oil, 1/3 cup of 2% milk or water and banana (medium), blueberry's or strawberry's (1/2 a cup). It really depends on the flavor. My fave is French Vanilla and Strawberry so I usually mix blueberry's and Banana for the taste which is great to me. Pluse it's only 100 calories.
  • kristanb05
    Options
    I've only tried a couple. I prefer the cookies and cream muscle milk. Like someone else said, it's not low cal, esp. mixed with FF milk, but I need the carbs anyway. If you have fewer cals to use, it's not bad with water instead of milk.

I bought the cookies and creme isopure zero as well. I don't like it for drinking, but my husband prefers it to the muscle milk. I DO use it to mix into smoothies or greek yogurt and like it that way. It's no carb and fewer calories. I tried mixing it with both water and milk and just couldn't do it.

Either option was cheaper to purchase on amazon.
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The Muscle Pharm Combat cookies and cream is by far my favoirte, and i mix it with Almond milk, the unsweetend vanilla, its 30 caloires a cup (the almond milk), and i have 5 of those shakes a day, so i needed to keep the calories low on whatever i mixed it with.
  • amyyeary71
    amyyeary71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use the shake that Dr. Oz recommended for ladies that carried their weight in their bums & thighs....(it was an episode on how to boost your metabolism for each body type". I mix 1/2 cup black/blue berries (frozen), 1/2 cup of water, 2 scoops vanilla EAS lean protein powder (100 cal per 2 scoops) and 1/2 banana. Blend into a smoothie. If you want "more"...use fresh or thawed berries, equal amounts of water & ice...blend. I love it! And it keeps me extremely full until my next meal. I liked this one because it is lean, low cal, low everything...since i am not trying to build muscle per se, consentrating on loosing weight. Good luck!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey.

Dymatize Elite whey.

Syntha 6 (if you're feeling decadent).
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    Muscle milk is what I use...tastes great. I use it as meal replacement. You can drink it with milk but i use water. Chocolate peanut butter is my choice.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Oh BTW, I always use the search bar at slickdeals.net to find the best prices on protein. Saves me a ton of $$ :bigsmile:
  • tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    I like Shakeology. It has a lot more great stuff in it than just protein too, but it's not inexpensive. You get what you pay for.