I'm jealous

Options

Replies

• Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    that men can eat more than women and still lose weight. :drinker: :laugh:

Not a rant. Just a statement. I'm not even hungry. Just jealous. :sad: :blushing:

That's the price they pay for wearing neckties, killing spiders, and being the one to go check out that strange noise in the middle of the night.

Mine doesn't wear neckties (yet I still wear panty hose), is more afraid of spiders than anyone I have ever seen and we have both been known to go check on that scary noise in the middle of the night (I'm no sissy!)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm jealous that men can pee standing up. They never even have to touch the toilet.

Have you ever used a public women's restroom? It's disgusting.

hovering is your friend in public bathrooms. :bigsmile:

Hovering is the reason public, women's bathrooms are disgusting. Sit on the damn seat.

yea, I don't make messes and should I ever, I know how to clean up. :flowerforyou:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My friend says her husband just "thinks" about losing weight and loses!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    However, we women (most of us) have been blessed with the ability to bear children. Beat that one. Although, I do envy the peeing standing up.

Don't mind the carrying them so much but I honestly thing the pain of actually getting them out should be given to someone else...say....the DADDY!

Hey, I put them in there. Why should I do all the work?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

That's the price they pay for wearing neckties, killing spiders, and being the one to go check out that strange noise in the middle of the night.

I never realized that killing spiders burns so many calories. In fact, I think my arachnophobia made me fat.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Wait what?? I eat the same amount of food as some of my male friends on my list and still lose weight - and I am not talking 1200 calories... some days I am well over 2000....
  • ValMartin79
    ValMartin79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sure, dudes get faster weight loss.

But, you know...

Boobs.

We win.
    Hahaha, just for that we always win!
  • karenrace
    Options
    My husband does 10 sit-ups and loses 5 pounds. At least, it feels that way. Extremely annoying.
  • LadyBirdGo
    LadyBirdGo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    there's actually a good evolutionary reason to explain this. women need to have more weight for child bearing. .....Of course this wouldn't explain why it becomes harder for us to lose weight as we get older.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    That reminds me, I need to go eat a few sticks of butter, wrapped in bacon, and deep fried to a golden brown. Afterwards, I shall step on the scale, and relish in the fact that I just lost another 5lbs.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

http://patrickspokemonpalace.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/deep-fried-bacon-wrapped-butter/

THAT was awesome!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    My husband does 10 sit-ups and loses 5 pounds. At least, it feels that way. Extremely annoying.

I once lost 3lbs while drinking a large Mt Dew and watching a jogger run past my house.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You just earned a FR

mileyomg.gif
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    That reminds me, I need to go eat a few sticks of butter, wrapped in bacon, and deep fried to a golden brown. Afterwards, I shall step on the scale, and relish in the fact that I just lost another 5lbs.

http://patrickspokemonpalace.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/deep-fried-bacon-wrapped-butter/

THAT was awesome!

I thought it was quite disgusting. I burned major calories barfing at the sight of it.
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Yea seriously. Just last night I was telling my boyfriend that I wanted to lose 10 lbs by apr 1 and his reply, “that’s a piece of cake, you don’t have much to lose, and Gabe (his buddy) lost 20lbs in 4 weeks just by eating better not even working out, and your working out PLUS eating better.” My reply, “Shut the $%^$ up.” Haha.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

THAT was awesome!

I thought it was quite disgusting. I burned major calories barfing at the sight of it.

So it's a win all around. :bigsmile:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! This is true--they do lose alot easier
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sure, dudes get faster weight loss.

But, you know...

Boobs.

We win.

No we have boobs too...

We have a sorry excuse for boobs. Ladies win this one.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Plus once a month we have super powers.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    that men can eat more than women and still lose weight. :drinker: :laugh:

Not a rant. Just a statement. I'm not even hungry. Just jealous. :sad: :blushing:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    However, we women (most of us) have been blessed with the ability to bear children. Beat that one. Although, I do envy the peeing standing up.

Sorry, I don't see that one as a blessing. I see it as a torturous joke that nature has played on the females of many species.