I'm jealous

Options
124»

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous that men can pee standing up. They never even have to touch the toilet.

Have you ever used a public women's restroom? It's disgusting.

Nice way to get a squat in though my *kitten* won't touch a public toilet
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Speaking for myself, despite the pain of the actual childbirth, I cherish the whole experience and the little ray of sunshine that I delivered into this world. I loved being pregnant, loved the deep sense of bonding I had with my baby. I know I won't have any others but I do feel blessed to have my girl.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Ancient secrets revealed - since the dawn of TV it has been the guy's job to use the remote. Just 5 minutes with the remote is worth 1200 calories. That's why your dude is always yelling for the remote !!!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 32, 6'2 and maybe 185 with clothes on (on a bad day). He's slim, 34x34 pants, Large Shirts. I calculated the calories from the beer he drank just yesterday it was almost 800. That's just beer. I asked him how he can been so slim and drink so many calories. He said "He expels calories through anger at this job"...obviously I need a more stressful job...

I totally see your frustration, but it is what it is. I look at a brownie and it goes to my hips, he drinks 800 calories of beer and nothing happens...
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    However, we women (most of us) have been blessed with the ability to bear children. Beat that one. Although, I do envy the peeing standing up.

I'd give up being able to bear children for being able to be 5'11 and a size 2, eat whatever I want and laze about on the couch with ice cream...
  • swil4
    swil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am totally jealous, too... My husband and I started on this journey together on the same days... He has lost 31 pounds and I have lost 18...

I am definitely a whiner when it comes to this!!! :cry:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    So...

*****! :tongue:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    However, we women (most of us) have been blessed with the ability to bear children. Beat that one. Although, I do envy the peeing standing up.

I'd give up being able to bear children for being able to be 5'11 and a size 2, eat whatever I want and laze about on the couch with ice cream...

I'd give it up for just about anything.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    that men can eat more than women and still lose weight. :drinker: :laugh:

Not a rant. Just a statement. I'm not even hungry. Just jealous. :sad: :blushing:

That's the price they pay for wearing neckties, killing spiders, and being the one to go check out that strange noise in the middle of the night.

Mine doesn't wear neckties (yet I still wear panty hose), is more afraid of spiders than anyone I have ever seen and we have both been known to go check on that scary noise in the middle of the night (I'm no sissy!)

This!
  • Trechechus
    Options
    that men can eat more than women and still lose weight. :drinker: :laugh:

Not a rant. Just a statement. I'm not even hungry. Just jealous. :sad: :blushing:

That's the price they pay for wearing neckties, killing spiders, and being the one to go check out that strange noise in the middle of the night.

Mine doesn't wear neckties (yet I still wear panty hose), is more afraid of spiders than anyone I have ever seen and we have both been known to go check on that scary noise in the middle of the night (I'm no sissy!)

This!

I third this motion!
  • apnovack
    Options
    We have two heads to think with, so that burns more calories.

Fer realz.

But you only use one..........

:wink:
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry why are you jealous? You crazy little snow woman.

It's a Dalek

EXTERMINATE
  • Trechechus
    Options

It's a Dalek

EXTERMINATE

tumblr_mcgmqkofLY1rgyshfo1_500.jpg
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous that men can pee standing up. They never even have to touch the toilet.

Have you ever used a public women's restroom? It's disgusting.

hovering is your friend in public bathrooms. :bigsmile:

Can that be logged as squats? :tongue:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

It's a Dalek

EXTERMINATE

tumblr_m9qb1qBARJ1rs62eco1_250.gif
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Is that true about lady-boys as well?
  • Trechechus
    Options

It's a Dalek

EXTERMINATE

tumblr_m9qb1qBARJ1rs62eco1_250.gif

That one literally made me lol!!

Daleks+FInally+Have+Elegance_4864ec_3927004.jpeg