30 day shred results

Options
13»

Replies

• Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    great job! You can totally see the difference in your midsection.
  • Zoe85
    Zoe85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For those who have or are working through 30 day shred, have you tried Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30? I think its slightly more advanced than 30 day shred and perfect to do after you've completed 30day shred :)
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I see a BIG difference with your belly. Very impressive! You look great!!
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Zoe85
    Zoe85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The soreness will go away with time. Drink Lots of water! I love feeling sore, (as long as it's a muscle overload sore and not because you injured yourself) It means you pushed yourself and will see a change in your strength and endurance. Keep it up but maybe do a lighter workout today? Tredmill, eliptical, etc and then shred again tomorrow to give your body time to heal.
    Keep it up, you'll get there! :wink:

I have to say even though i can hardly walk today i do love the feeling of the soreness because it is a reminder that we worked out of our comfort zones :)
  • debbielh412
    debbielh412 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just push through, your body has got to get used to it. It's like shocking your muscles at first. I remember the first week being SO sore and then just finally it hurting less and less...I think I may have gotten used to it? LOL. I also did the elliptical for 30 minutes about 2-3 days a week. You can do it!!! :)
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference!!!! YOU LOOK A-MAZING!!!!!!!! You have just given me more motivation to keep up with the 30DS. I am on day 3 and OUCH! my thighs hurt!!! But after I saw this post I knew I have to keep going!!! Good job!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • diva72girl
    Options
    great job, I do see the difference!!!
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can totally see results!
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    you look so goood!!
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    Great job!
  • daisygettinghealthy
    Options
    definately a huge difference!
    well done
  • Chrispyne
    Chrispyne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's so awesome. Proud of ya!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!