Hi, any 40 or 50 year olds trying to lose weight?

Options

Replies

• seroly71
    Options
  • Mperlman017
    Mperlman017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep--45 here!
    :wink:
  • simon150
    simon150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey - 44, turning 45 shortly. Goal is to drop 30 in total, but it's easier to focus on shorter goals like the first 5 then getting below a number - for me 230, then 225, etc.
  • FiannaWarrior
    Options
    Hello, my name is Dee and I am 51...I am on a weight loss journey and I know at my age it could be tough, but I am willing to do it, no matter what...I am going to post a pic of me 2 years ago, when I was feeling great and was in a happy place...Keep the encouragement going...I know I ma going to need and accept it...Cheers!
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I will be 44 this year, and I am finally changing my life for the best.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 47 in July. After 40, it is much harder to lose weight.

i found that to be the case after 30 lol
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 53 and joined MFP in January. So far it's been a great experience!
  • IAmFlutterby
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to mfp. Just checking out the support available here. I'm 41 and put 4 stone on after stopping smoking 8 years ago and have never lost it. I'm not so very far away from my goal now, another stone and a half to go and I believe that this time... I'll damn well get there! :) Hope you're all having a great weekend anyway. Cheers! Ladies, feel free to add me.
  • TinaMath
    TinaMath Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm 47...just found MFP last week! Could stand to lose about 20 lbs...can't fit into any of my clothes!! :grumble:
  • martevans
    Options
    I'm 35 and will be 42 in August ;)
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    I'll be 40 this fall!
  • impylaurie2
    impylaurie2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am a proud just turned 61! It is never to late to lose weight or get into shape :love:
  • lynnl66
    lynnl66 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi yes 46. And still fat!
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 47 and not only trying to lose eight, trying to feel great!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • leannaona
    leannaona Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 48..
  • TerrilynnO73
    Options
    Turning 40 in June...and excited about it!
  • CirqueNut
    Options
    I am 49.5 and am new to this forum. I have been doing the Ideal Protein program for 2months and have lost 30lbs +/- a pound or two on the scale in the morning. I am having great success with the program.
  • overthehill1
    Options
    Hi I am 52
  • grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i'm 45 but i tell everyone im 39 lol works for me x and as long as it does i will keep doing it
  • grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 49.5 and am new to this forum. I have been doing the Ideal Protein program for 2months and have lost 30lbs +/- a pound or two on the scale in the morning. I am having great success with the program.

what's ideal protein programme please? x