My scale can kiss my *kitten*. No more weighing.

Options
124»

Replies

• Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. I THINK I HAVE *kitten* ENVY.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I want to break your scale. You look perfect.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Here is the (sunburned last week in Maui) *kitten* that it can kiss on its way to the garbage.....
    IMAG0064-1.jpg

I am suddenly wishing I was a scale.
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If that is the case then id consider your scale very lucky :)

Seriously though ever since I started heavy strength training Ive hated the scale. I took full body measurements last week and plan to check that every other week. I still do the weigh in once per week but I am hoping to see better results from the measuring.

*ok the guy above me made my little comment feel dirty*

Hah, measurements were what finally convinced me! I'd lost two inches from my waist and have the same hip and thigh measurements as when I was a runner 15 years ago - but I hadn't lost a single pound.
  • NearlyJen
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. I THINK I HAVE *kitten* ENVY.

Compliments like this from other women mean so much more than the ones from men (no offense guys, and thanks for the support).
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    the scale is a dirty lying BEEP.
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
    Scale gone!
    :happy:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yep, right out the window....\m/
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I very rarely use the scale. I go by look and feel! If you look and feel good, who cares if you'r 138 or 140?

And... you look like you'd feel good! LOL. Just sayin ;)
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that! Agree with the others, it's a nice *kitten*. Depending on what you've been doing, muscle weighs more than fat so you may very well be the same on weight but what of your waist size?
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT! I did the same thing. And I haven't thought of it since. I measure myself more than anything. Makes me feel better when THOSE numbers go down. I'm working on getting a bum like YOURS. It's on it's way... As for your age, I don't believe you. You look great,GREAT DARN IT!
  • NearlyJen
    Options
    Sorry to hear that! Agree with the others, it's a nice *kitten*. Depending on what you've been doing, muscle weighs more than fat so you may very well be the same on weight but what of your waist size?

28" and shooting for 27"!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am so with you. Weighing can be very depressing and demotivating. I eat as well as I can... some days I indulge in addition to the treadmill. Everything else will take care of itself. Booooo to the scale.. .it can kiss my *kitten* too.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Good for you! c: I don't keep a scale in my home anymore, either. I got rid of it because I value having a positive emotional state over knowing the exact number that makes up my weight. :laugh:
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I threw my scale out last fall. I have lost 6 belt loops since Oct 1st 2012. That's how i know if I'm doing it right :);)
  • ileen327
    Options
    i AM WITH YOU Sister from another mother! My clothes are getting looser so something is working!!! I always hated math anyway!!! thanks for reminding me! You are looking great and love your "tude"
  • NearlyJen
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I never really got the whole looking-for-support thing until today. Too much fun. :smile: