Stay at home moms!

Options

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Stay @ home mom of 4 under 11. I also take care of everything.....its exhausting!! Add me if you'd like.
  • johnsongirls
    johnsongirls Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom too. Three girls, 10, 8 and almost 9 months. Please feel free to add me!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 little ones: ages 1, 4, and 5. I homeschool the oldest two.
  • yves_lydia
    Options
    I'm a homeschooling SAHM and have 4 kiddos ages 5,4,2,3 months and it can be BUSY ... Good busy though. I'm trying to involve my kids in my healthier lifestyle which makes it a bit easier ... AND they keep me accountable too LOL! Add me if you would like!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! i am a stay at home mom! I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. Anyone can add me!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a SAH/Homeschooling momma of 7. My children are ages 8 down to 1 year old twins. Feel free to add me.
  • CandieVH
    Options
    Hello! I am a SAHM of a three year old. I am on thought out the day feel free to add me!
  • lilgallegos84
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom with 3 small kids. I have a 4, 2, and 1 year old, all boys! Feel free to add me!! :) It's nice to have support !! :)
  • maliwan5
    Options
    Hi!! I am new to this site and this group. I just joined today. I have a 2 year old daughter and I have 65 lbs to lose. Looking to meet new friends to help get each other through the daily struggles of being a stay at home Mom and trying to find the time to get in shape and lose weight. My name is Michelle. I am 35 years old. Looking forward to chatting with new friends in the same boat.
  • mandymay8500
    Options
    Hi,

I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids, 12, 10, 4, and 16 months. I am new to this site.... I have 75lbs to lose. Looking for friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • tts30
    tts30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mommy . I have a 7yr old, 17month old,and 3month old.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom to 2 kids .......anyone is more than welcome to add me
  • JamieRebecca23
    Options
    SAHM with a 5 yr old and a 9 week old.
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to my almost 3 year old daughter and 6 week old son (at least until I go back to school next fall). I've been around MFP for a while, just took a break during my pregnancy, and now I'm back at it. Anyone can feel free to add me. I try to be supportive. :)
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom and run a daycare out of my home. My kids are 7 and 12. I have done this life style change completely on my own...and with the help of this site. It does take a lot of self dedication to do this on your own. It can be an every day stuggle but a stuggle that is worth fighting for!
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM also. Sending you a friend request.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stay-at-home mum (I wish!) - work full time and have a 4 year old. Not quite sure why it would be harder to stick to a plan when you are at home rather than at work? The dedication comes from within you. It's YOUR decision. The only person that can make you veer off track is you!

The OP wasn't saying it was harder...like the other poster said, it's just different.

Anywho...I'm a SAHM. My 3 year old son goes to daycare during the day for speech models (he's speech delayed) and my 1yr old daughter and I are attached at the hip. Add me if you like!
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    Hi I am a Stay at home mom of a beautiful 2 1/2 year old child who is on the autism spectrum. Although she is very high functioning she receives therapy 9 times a week and at home is just super energetic and attached to my hip... So it makes it harder for me to work out... And with stress comes my craving lol... But I am trying I have about 35 pounds to loose!!!
    Add me if you like :)
  • LoriDiane2
    LoriDiane2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom. I have 6 kids, ages 23, 20, 17, 11, 7 and 7.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom with a 3 year old boy :) you can all add me :D