124»

Replies

• stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Cross that bridge when you get there.
    Fantastic progress so far.
    Try and be more positive.

Yup. Focus on what you are doing now. Which is great given your results so far. The "rolls" you have will go away with further strength training and cardio. Focus on what you eat as well. Makes no sense to have great workouts and poor meal choices. *high five* for your progress.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I can't possibly say what you will look like, but yes its entirely possible to be that weight and height and fat
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and today at 148.8. I lift weights and work out so lots of it is muscle. My goal is to take off another ten so I have more definition. But I think I'm doing pretty good for 54.

I would say aim to be healthy, not to look a certain way. Healthy people look better at any size. I see lots of "skinny fat" people who really don't look good at all. Weigh what is comfortable for you, and don't worry about how you look so much.
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey...I started off at 196 and I am currently 179. I know that is no where near the weight loss that you have accomplished, but my back still has its two rolls on each side. I also have quiet the "beer belly"! Def waiting to see some of that to diminish as well. I would love to know a great way to get rid of it FASTER. Thanks for sharing and Congrats! I can not wait until I lose that much weight.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I had rolls at 160 and now no rolls at 153. It all depends on how much lean body mass you have compared to fat. Weight lifting will help with that.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shorter than 5'4 and am at 145. i plan to lose another 10-18 but you can determine if i look fat or no

You look great! I'm 5'4 and I'd love to be at 145 now.

thanks! yeah im fine with my body for most part now just want a little more weight gone and bf down a bit
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and about 152lbs now and I think I still look heavier than I'd prefer. I was 130lbs for a long time and I think that was ideal. I now have a roll near my bra line that wasn't there before.

However most people I know think I'm just right now. My body fat % is around 22% but I would rather that was about 18%.

So there is what other people think and what you think, too.
  • jessbbaker
    jessbbaker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am just a hair over 5'4" & I weigh 150. Medium / 8 bottom, medium or small tops depending on store. I am curvy, 36-29-39. My bfp is 36.5 (had a dexa scan today!). I do not look fat compared to most people in the US. I do not, however, look bikini ready IMO. I look pretty good in clothes.. It's all relative! My present goal is to get to 140# and have another dexa scan, hopefully that will put my bfp at or under 30%.
  • joddumz
    Options
    Yep :( Im just 150 and 5ft4 -- i almost had to go up to a uk size 14 which gave me a real kick up the behind. I have about 33% body fat and i would say the vast majority is on my belly, have a flat bum, small boobs and decent legs.

Like everyone has said its to do with your body compostition and shape, I am doing a lot of zumba and circuits/interval training, its def decreasing the love-handles/belly rolls.

I would def say in underwear right now i still look very chubby and i have to dress around my belly. A lot of people are 150 and not remotely chubby though, mine is just through previous total lack of excercise i have 0 muscle. i have quite a petite frame so def too high % body fat.

All the best you sound like you're doing a fab job!!!!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I think so. I'm 5'2" and look "fat" - as in, not a bikini body - at anything over 125. I guess it all depends on muscle tone and body shape.