Why would you add a friend?

Options

Replies

• MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I add friends with similar goals. It helps to see what type of exercise they do and what food they are eating for ideas.
    I also have my diary open and am happy for any feedback.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I add friends because despite all my statements to the contrary, I really like people. Having fun and or pretty people to chat with and or look at all day on this handy dandy website, really makes me a happy and or creepy person.
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    I add friends with similar goals. It helps to see what type of exercise they do and what food they are eating for ideas.
    I also have my diary open and am happy for any feedback.

Agree
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    People add me because of my gif.

I always think your gif makes you seem completely up yourself. Lol. I'm sure you're lovely and all but... yeah.

completely up myself? I am not sure I understand?

Haters_510bd3_2327355.gif

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

As in arrogant. I just realised how rude my original post was.. I didn't intend it to be that way... nothing wrong with a bit of showing off.

I can't tell if you're serious or joking with the Most Awesome Person bit though. Haha.

He's serious. We had a vote and he won.

a mix of both..... what he says above is true.... there was a bracket/ voting process and I won. the gif was done for the humor.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    |f i find a post that i think is funny.

Two guys walk into a bar, the third guy ducks under it.

Two seals walk into a club...

Lmao! So wrong and so funny! :laugh:

:bigsmile:
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I add friends because despite all my statements to the contrary, I really like people. Having fun and or pretty people to chat with and or look at all day on this handy dandy website, really makes me a happy and or creepy person.

I agree...yay for being happy/creepy :P
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are...

I only add people who, in their unique way, make me a better person by their brilliance.

:flowerforyou:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    when i'm adding friends, its people that make me laugh, make me think or have something significant in common.

when i'm accepting, i'll add anyone who wants to be my friend, i figure they find something interesting about me, so i'll go along with that. :)
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I add people that I have something in common with, make me laugh or are SMOKIN HOT!!!! ;-)
  • nadia712
    nadia712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Generally I add people who eat the way I do (paleo), simply because the paleo/primal boards are where I spend most of my time on here. I don't post enough to get many requests. I think I have gotten... two? Sad, unpopular times for me.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I usually add people who are similar age, weight and height. I figure we can motivate one another better because we know pretty darn well what the other is going through.

There are people I would like to friend because they seem rad, but then I'm really actually a chicken and so I don't. Unless they are similar age, weight and height, and then I'm all SCORE!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Usually something involving the de-gayification of Matt Bomer.

is that a real word or have you just made it up?

It's been used in a proper sentence. It's a real word. :drinker:
  • AlanTuring
    Options
    I mostly just add whoever asks, coz I don't want to be a jerk. :P
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I add people either because they have had good success and I wanna see what they are eating if they have an open diary to see what is helping them lose the weight. Or I add people because they are doing the same type of workouts as me for extra support or anything with the workouts I'm doing. Or because they have added me and I accept their friend request. As long as people are supportive and help give good advice and push you to your goals I am happy adding anyone on my page.
  • djfriedman81
    Options
    weird...Im hot and funny but have no friends.

I think mine is broken
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    People add me because of my gif.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

FR sent. hehe.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    no

Took you long enough.
  • emilylovesnsn
    Options
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get a PM from a friend saying "hey, you should add ......" and I do. Or someone is really funny and cheerful. Or it is someone who interacts on a mutual friend's wall, and we end up PMing and then adding. Or it is someone just as passionate about fitness. Or man-candy decorations for the wall. Or requests from people who have common health issues or....you get the idea.

There are all sorts of reasons.