Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    We're just tools, aren't we?
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ladies with a hotness scale of 8.5 or over are automatically added.
    Ladies with a hotness scale of 2.0 to 8.4 are automatically added.
    Ladies with a hotness scale of .01 to 2.0 are automatically added.

Dudes have to be funny or else I don't add them.

And look at me ... why wouldn't the ladies want on N8Dawg's team? ow ow!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I think there are five people on my friend's list that I sent requests. Most of them received the request because I saw some sort of kind, helpful reply on the boards.

Yesterday, I culled a few MFP acquaintances from my list, mostly those who ate less than 999 calories or those who continuously go MIA for days at a time. Then, I put up the following note on my profile:

"At this time, I am only adding new friends who practice "Eat More to Weigh Less" / "In Place of a Roadmap" eating OR those who are/were very out of shape and now looking to improve their fitness through whatever bit of exercise they are able to do. Bonus points if you fit into one of the above categories and are in the 50+ crowd."

While I do enjoy reading the banter on these pages when I get bored, but I'm not here for fun or games. I want and need to get healthy. Therefore, I'd prefer to use my MFP "friend" time to encourage those who are encouraging me. To do this well, I need to keep my friend list small.
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    Options
    I add the people who are either really silly or seem to be really good (nice) people on the boards. Or who, in whatever way, their dedication to their health is obvious.
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ladies with a hotness scale of 8.5 or over are automatically added.
    Ladies with a hotness scale of 2.0 to 8.4 are automatically added.
    Ladies with a hotness scale of .01 to 2.0 are automatically added.

Dudes have to be funny or else I don't add them.

And look at me ... why wouldn't the ladies want on N8Dawg's team? ow ow!

I'm on N8's team! Yay me! And that's why I'm friends with him - he thinks he's funny.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    edit: what
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I added someone because her profile pic looked exactly like mine (and she was hot). It doesn't take much.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Add them if they play golf.