30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I recently got the DVD and I want to give it a shot, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to start exactly on Friday. Feel free to add me. I haven't really been using MFP much, so I"m not sure how this whole thing works in terms of keeping up with each others' progress...
  • vamari22
    vamari22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So funny, I've been thinking about starting this again in the next couple of weeks. I'll join you starting March 1. Feel free to add me :)
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just be careful not to injure your knees. There are many reviews on Amazon about potential injuries. Just be careful.

I agree...it can be tough on the knees!! Also, you can watch them free on YouTube...
  • raqstarrn
    raqstarrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for the challenge. Count me in!!! :smile:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm up to do it again. :P
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am in !!
  • rhonifit
    Options
    I totally in! So glad to be starting with y'all :)
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    Totally in if I can get my DVD back from my sister lol I weighed 205 about a year ago, down to 175 and now at 190 goin' for 140 eventually ;) We can do this people!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I've been dinkin' around with this for a bit. I've basically used it as filler when I couldn't go to the gym. i'm in...30 days in a row...no stopping!!
  • ellemuise
    Options
    been thinking about doing this for a while! i'm in!
  • Avalynn30
    Avalynn30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in. No more excuses. I need to be able to fit into my summer clothes.
  • susanLenhart2
    susanLenhart2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing a month of Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism!! I am also starting the 30 DS on March 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I started a couple of days ago,but I am going on vacation on 3/29 ( so needed to start a lttlle earlier!) Would love some motivation! Thanks!!
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OK - I've had the video now for two weeks and I just need to start - feel free to add me and count me in!!
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Feel free to add me! I've had the video for a month or so now but just haven't gotten around to starting it :)
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    I am in!! I just started the 30DS. Today will be day 3 for me. I don't mind added a few extra days! This is one tough program but we can do it!! I have my brother's wedding on march 30th so that is my motivation!! :)
  • bettbett87
    bettbett87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I bought this DVD just over a year ago. Before I got started I injured my hip and my osteopath told me to "only do sitting down exercises"..... 12 months on I'm sitting here cradling a 3 month old baby and carrying a couple of extra stones to boot!
  • BlazingJaya
    BlazingJaya Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of the shred for the second time :D. Feel free to add me :D
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I always start it and never seem to finish it.
    Feel free to add me to give me that extra kick when I need it!
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Had the DVD for MONTHS but have yet to use it. I'm in - need to get motivated again and hopefully this will kick-start it!!